Collapse
No announcement yet.

odlanier solis vs kevin johnson nov 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not bad, i guess. solis is a talented guy, and johnson has been there and done that before.

i'd like to see wilder fight johnson first, and solis second. both could beat him if he's not who he is thought to be.

if solis trained hard he'd be scary, like most of the cubans. he doesn't, of course, and is borderline diabetic

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      not bad, i guess. solis is a talented guy, and johnson has been there and done that before.

i'd like to see wilder fight johnson first, and solis second. both could beat him if he's not who he is thought to be.

if solis trained hard he'd be scary, like most of the cubans. he doesn't, of course, and is borderline diabetic
      i like solis... i'd share a buffett table with him. he cracks me up. i know he can be frustrating to watch because of his skillset. i have never seen a guy sleep walk through a fight without getting hit like solis. he looks so relaxed & in between rounds he looks like he could take a nap. you see him turn it on when he wants too. i really think he likes going 10 or 12 rounds. he enjoys the pace & doesn't have to worry about shedding weight. he can make some money & he also gets much needed work in at the professional level. he lost 18 months from injury. he will fight 3 times this year. when was the last time he fought 3 times in a year 2009? if he beats Johnson he will be in good position in all governing bodies to make a run in 2014...

Comment

Solis wins every rounds in a painfully boring fight.

Comment

Solis thrives against boxers. He's gonna school Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            This is a good fight. Solis is lazy though and I doubt we will ever see his full potential.
            Pretty much this. He still wins tho and will as long as his talent get him by for now but is a waste without giving the extra effort to try for the top.

Comment

Solis should win because KJ is sliding but if Solis wins it would be the best win on his record and he might still be untested aside from the mishap with Klitschko.

Comment

If Solis dedicates himself next year, he could be a good challenge for Wlad down the road.

Comment

It's a good fight in that it's two fringe contenders taking a big risk but, as everyone else has said, it's going to be a stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
                    Solis should win because KJ is sliding but if Solis wins it would be the best win on his record and he might still be untested aside from the mishap with Klitschko.
                    his best win is ray Austin at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      i like solis... i'd share a buffett table with him. he cracks me up. i know he can be frustrating to watch because of his skillset. i have never seen a guy sleep walk through a fight without getting hit like solis. he looks so relaxed & in between rounds he looks like he could take a nap. you see him turn it on when he wants too. i really think he likes going 10 or 12 rounds. he enjoys the pace & doesn't have to worry about shedding weight. he can make some money & he also gets much needed work in at the professional level. he lost 18 months from injury. he will fight 3 times this year. when was the last time he fought 3 times in a year 2009? if he beats Johnson he will be in good position in all governing bodies to make a run in 2014...
                      so true

Comment

Working...
                      X