No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley If Pac beats Spence he's in the top 3 Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley If Pac beats Spence he's in the top 3 Best

Bradley @ 2:00 - If Pac can pull that off and beat Spence. Top 3 best ever easily.

No. He's already the GOAT.

If he beats Spence, he transcends and becomes a demigod

Comment

A young southpaw with skill ?!?

If Pac didn't fight one of these in his prime, he's not going to now. That's one title he doesn't want. TBF, I doubt he wants Bud belt either

Can't fault Pac for choreographing his final fights. When May got bored, he did just that.

Comment

This is nonsense. Spence hasn't beaten thurman so why does Pac have to beat spence?
        Pac has did things nobody has did. If Pac being no1 is your truth, he doesn't need to be beating spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Bradley @ 2:00 - If Pac can pull that off and beat Spence. Top 3 best ever easily.

hold on.....

not saying that I agree with Bradley, but..... a few days ago.....

..... YOU ran around saying that Pac was the greatest of ALL TIME

..... but, now..... you are saying that IF Pac beat Spence, he would only be ranked #3.....?

so, Pac is currently NOT ranked #1 then..... or even close..... ?

like that rubbish you guys were saying the other day..... ?

how did Pac go backwards without even taking another loss ?

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            No. He's already the GOAT.

If he beats Spence, he transcends and becomes a demigod

There's only one thing that could make Pac the goat for me.

If he Fought and beat Canelo at 154 or catchweight at middleweight.

If he did that, he would have to be the greatest of all time. That would be the most impressive career and resume in all of boxing, possibly ever.

If he beat Floyd he would already be the goat, but that never happened lol

Comment

Who is spence? in this GREATEST EVER CONVERSATION! calm down. Right now hes a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                This is nonsense. Spence hasn't beaten thurman so why does Pac have to beat spence?
                Pac has did things nobody has did. If Pac being no1 is your truth, he doesn't need to be beating spence.
                The reason Spence has not beaten Thurman is because Thurman won't fight him. Spence has begged to fight Thurman for many years. Thurman beat Porter by a small amount. Let Porter be the measuring stick. If Spence beats Porter by a small amount then he is no better than Thurman. If he loses to Porter he is not as good as Thurman. But if he beats the hell out of Porter like I think he will then he is much better than Thurman. I don't think Pac can beat Spence but even if he did it would not make him top 3 all time great in my opinion. I would not rate Mayweather that high either. They might be top 30 among all the great fighters who fought before them. It's a boxer's work in his prime that makes him great. One big win when he is 12 years past his prime and 40 years old won't do it.

Comment

Pac is already Top 50 All-Time and probably close to Top 25.

If Pac beats Crawford or Spence he makes a strong case for Top 15.

If he beats BOTH Crawford and Spence (putting him near 42 years of age) he is Top 10 with a case for Top 5 ever.

To be the GOAT he'd have to beat Spence, Crawford, and the top guy emerging from JWW (Prograis, etc) or JMW (Hurd, JRock, etc). He'd have become lineal at WW in his early 40s and beat lineal guy from JWW or JMW. That's pretty insane especially considering his earlier body of work

To be clear I dont see Pac beating Crawford at all and I think Spence is 50/50. If he took this fights (I dont think he will) they need to happen soon as time is essence right now. So it would really be something if he beat either guy let alone both
                  Last edited by hmc87; 08-11-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Pac is already up there but if he beats Spence at this age he would have to be up there as the greatest tbh. I'm not even the biggest Pac fan but it'd be hard to argue otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X