Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He said that Loma is a great fighter.
    Exactly...so why are racist b.itching like they have sand in their vaginas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      So, Loma's not special?
      Yea he is but not the way Arum and some loma fans overrate him.

Comment

• ducking boys assemble

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Haha, when somebody disagree with Josefa and hurts his feeling he's an ignorant.

Talking about boxing knowledge, your opinions absolutely sucks because you're not a fan of the sport but a groupie.
          So I hurt your groupie feelings once probably with a negative opinion about one of you hero.

Your posts are meaningless, proof with this one.

Denying the "demographic" tendency in the loma bashing is being ignorant.

I already told you I bash american hype jobs, because the media hype machin is american, proof Paulie Malignaggi 2 div champ and Broner 4 div champ, they gave them paper titles and hyped them because they were american big moothed cvnts.

I you think that's "colour motivated" why not, that's your opinion, it could be, the thing is I m' not american and not coming from a racist trump elected sht hole.

Regarding this post, as usual you call me a racist with nothing to back it up.

Another L for Josefa bum a$$

The only hurt feelings are coming from you Billybigot. You've typed multiple post and paragraphs because you're offended that Spence doesn't have his head up Lomachenko's ass in the same way that you do. Keep crying like a bit ch about the "Afro American" fighters you despise

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            The only hurt feelings are coming from you Billybigot. You've typed multiple post and paragraphs because you're offended that Spence doesn't have his head up Lomachenko's ass in the same way that you do. Keep crying like a bit ch about the "Afro American" fighters you despise
            Lies and nothing to back it up as usual.

I typed one post + one to answer to your sorry complaining a$$.

I typed a "paragraph" because I bring up arguments to my claims (unlike you).

Calling Loma "nothing special" doesn't make sense since winning titles in 2 divisions in 7 pro fights (unique) and 2 gold medals in the olympics (only 16 fighters made it in history) are very SPECIAL achievements.

Loma is getting the props he deserves due to those achievements and jealousy and bigotry are the reasons why Spence said that.

Regarding my own supposed bigotry, I'm not american and could careless about afro americans (unless they talk sht on my european lads), so you're not getting some candies trying to make me feel guilty , I'm sorry dude but I don't give a fck about your people and your history, don't give a fck about USA and racism out there, not my beef.

This board is international.

Comment

• Big time facts Spence

Comment

• Loma can move his head in fights and cut angles, doing a smooth transition from defence to offence in a heartbeat. What can spence do? Spence is more basic and his defence is questionable. I don't think spence can hang with crawford to be honest.

Comment

• Spence also believes in glovegate

so don't take what he says seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                    Spence also believes in glovegate

so don't take what he says seriously
                    Spence is just a pro black racist

When hes not getting blackout drunk hes avoiding Terrence Crawford

And Spence is the one who isnt "special". Some people legitimately had Porter beating Spence even with the KD.

Spence isnt a hypejob but hes far from special

Comment

• I didn't see anything special in spence in his last fight

Comment

Working...
                      X