No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson's fighting style makes me angry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
    Everytime he hit Diaconu with a flushed shot, he will pause. He seems to be more content of just outboxing the guy instead of going for the jugular. I remember the Pascal fight too, he can be explosive when he wants too but he's not assertive enough. Steward pushed him to increase his workrate. I think he got the style that can beat Hopkins but he need to throw more punches.
    When I was watching the fight in an Argentinan TV channel, the commentator was near the Dawson corner and he said that Steward was pushing him a lot to be more agressive and to throw more punches, but when the round started he continued being passive. I don't really know where I also heard that Steward lied to Dawson and said that they were losing the fight so that he started throwing some more punches.

Comment

His fight was boring. He should have keep Mayweather Sr. as trainer, he looked good when he was with Sr. If he going to fight Hopkins, with his boxing skills he should beat Hopkins but wont.

Comment

That's exactly why Pascal would probably beat him again, all based on that.

Comment

Working...
        X