Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 140: Jones vs Machida.. WTF about Rashad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 140: Jones vs Machida.. WTF about Rashad?

This is BS.

Rashad gets bypassed twice for a title shot. This is blatant hate coming from Dana.

Rashad is still recovering frm injury and couldn't make that date..

He will get the next shot early 2012

Machida has only 1 fight this year he needed another fight...

4 fights in a year for bones whats not to like?

Fans have been *****ing about Machida being left on the shelf.. i guess Dana really does listen..

Wasn't 140 Main event going to be Mir/Nog? this is a big upgrade .. still Jones will win an easy dec i think... or Machida comes in sloopy like Shogun 2 and gets koed.

Damn if Jones takes out Machida that means he has taken out arguably the top 3 out of 4 lhw in the space of a year. 2 of which are probable n1 and 2 lhw ATGs.
    Last edited by SLIMY RAT; 10-06-2011, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Good now the karate kids can stop complaining that Machida deserved the shot more than Rashad. Once he gets pounded we can go back to serious business.

Comment

Yeah I'm not mad about this if Rashad is still hurt. If Jones buzzsaws Machida it will finally shut up the Machida fan's who have been complaining.

Comment

Machida = 15th Jone's victim.

Comment

It's very good timing for Machida really.. with Hendo/Shogun already signed..

Not that i believe Shogun deserves a shot after the whopping and only beating Griffin.

Evans has bolts in his hand and is injured so please no.. screwing Rashad business please..

Machida is very lucky tho.. he is 2-2 his last 4.. In reality he lost too Shogun twice.. so that's 1-3.. lucky that most LHW are busy or injured he is not really deserving.

Comment

I don't know the situation with Rashad's injury, anyone have any info on that? How long is he expected to be out for?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                This is BS.

Rashad gets bypassed twice for a title shot. This is blatant hate coming from Dana.
                dana white should be ashamed first he makes cung le vs an ancient wanderlei silva who is coming off a 27 second loss against chris leben who white should have matched with in the first place, and now he pulls this shit again? wtf is he doing thats the second time rashad has been turned down from a fight with jones i was looking forward to watching since watching UFC 135 event was great IMO, machida is really unpredictable and hard to pin tbh but maybe its a way for dana to build up a fight between jones and rashad for the future

Comment

I'm confused yu know, Why did Rashad jump on the mic at 135 saying he can't wait to fight Jones n dat then?
                  All i've heard from MMA news and MMA Live is that this fight is the next LHW title fight........

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                    2 of which are probable n1 and 2 lhw ATGs.
                    Wanderlei and Shogun are 1 and 2 (in either order), imho. Just to note.

Comment

Working...
                    X