Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!!] [WOW] MAYWEATHER EMBARRASSED by FEMALE REPORTER at his OWN GYM!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worth it for the few instagram likes if she's trying to eventually cover boxing at a high level. One phone call to al haymon and its bye bye media pass. I can imagine a healthy Roger in the background going off against her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Hahaha why did he belttile her like that. He did amber like her boyfriend does. “Please just please” might as well hit her with the “come on sweetie”.
      floyd would have done if he could get away with it

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        Pathetic what he's doing to his career. If it is for a bunch rich people and them only, why the press conference? Glad she asked the question. Put this dumbass in the spot if he wants the limelight still. He deserves all the criticism he's getting.
        When you get to a certain level EVERYTHING requires a press conference apparently . Some players get signed to teams in the middle of the night, Lebron James gets the “decision” Billy been sucking dck for smack for years and Ben Afleck announces he’s going to rehab for alcohol. Some people care. That lady got paid to be there and not by Floyd. When he laces em up it’s news. We took time out of your day to comment.... Forman fought 5 tomatoe cans in one night, Ali an in mma match. Fighters from jack Dempsey, to Mike Tyson, to the great Chavez Sr have all fought in exhibitions when they were past their prime. This isn’t new. Boxing’s history is filled with bizarre bouts and pure exhibitions.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          floyd would have done if he could get away with it
          Lol This is funny.^^^.

Comment

Up till now, Floyd always had an aura of charm, even when griping and complaining and contradicting. But now that's worn off. He just comes off cranky, old and ugly these days.

Comment

its a legitimate question, especially with the size difference hes still not even confident enough to let the guy throw a few kicks. i could understand not allowing takedowns etc but its a damn joke that he cant even throw a kick, this guy takes safety first to a new level. and she makes a good point, he was doing them mma adverts and saying he can wrestle etc, only to chicken out and decide hes going to box a smaller guy whos not a boxer.
              You're aware this isn't an actual fight right?

Comment

Mike would've handled that a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  You're aware this isn't an actual fight right?
                  Yeah, its not a fight its the latest chapter of the mayweather freak show

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                    You and I disagree a lot but I have always kept it real. You're the greatest poster of all time. Keep bringing this amazing and exclusive news.
                    Real recognize real thanks homey. I see you around dropping facts, lowkey from the shadows I nod my head recognizing your skill and legacy in this forum. Blessings.

Comment

Yeah, its not a fight its the latest chapter of the mayweather freak show
                      You are aware that exhibition matches are not a new thing right?

Comment

Working...
                      X