Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Strongly Believe Canelo Will KO Golovkin in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Strongly Believe Canelo Will KO Golovkin in Trilogy

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is very confident that Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) would score a knockout victory over Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) if the two rivals were to meet again in a third fight. Earlier this week, rumors ran wild of a trilogy agreement after the Nevada State Athletic Commission erroneously listed an event for Cinco De Mayo weekend with Golden Boy Promotions and GGG Promotions as the listed co-promoters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Nothing to indicate he would.

Comment

The way fight one to two went down, it all but says the same.. Canelo would ko the lesser fighter triple jab
        Last edited by Robi13; 12-14-2018, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I strongly believe Canelo is a cheater and many Mexican fighters.

Comment

so if ggg survives i guess he automatically gets the decision like canelo did right? i mean he was supposed to ko him nad he didnt. thats how you score fights. or who has the most low blows and headbutts if its a ward fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so if ggg survives i guess he automatically gets the decision like canelo did right? i mean he was supposed to ko him nad he didnt. thats how you score fights. or who has the most low blows and headbutts if its a ward fight

I wouldn't mention Ward if I was you

just saying

Comment

Canelo shows improvement EVERY SINGLE FIGHT

Golovkin has never shown that type of improvement

Canelo will only get better, he is still developing

and he is a thinking fighter who has now done 24 rounds with Golovkin

not sure about the ko, but I am absolutely positive there would be no 4th fight

Comment

GGG took a beating the last fight got his face broken, took a lot of punishment to the body and mentally shattered that's why he ran out the ring like a bytch and forgot how to speak english at the press conference. How does he react when he knows his own trainer told him he's losing in the 8th then doubled down and told reporters that GGG didn't win the fight. Said he didn't want GGG backing up and constantly told him to stop fighting like that and all GGG could do was sit there shake his head yes I know and then went back in the ring and couldn't do anything but back up from a Mexican Style fight he begged for.

If and when they fight a 3rd time GGG knows he can't beat Canelo to the punch on the inside he backed up out of self preservation. We got 2 fights now and he still refuses to throw to the body because he's scared to be countered.

He refuses to take the risks to go for broke even with Canelo standing still in the middle of the ring because he doesn't want to go out on his shield. Canelo has total confidence knows he gets the better of exchanges and can do it off the back foot or coming forward beating GGG at his own game. Canelo get's better figures GGG out more every time they fight and GGG get's worse still no adjustments just excuses for why he can't his game going outside the jab. In a 3rd fight Canelo drops GGG with a body shot or his face falls apart even worse then the second fight and his corner stops the fight.

Comment

Not a Canelo fan at all but he totally stops GGG, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if GGG loses his next fight to whoever

Comment

Working...
                    X