No announcement yet.

I can not believe the posters who have been here for years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Floyd enjoyed Pacquiao's Marquez and Miguel Cotto left overs. Wilder should also in whyte.
    Pride stops him... or stupidity. Money is money and boxing is about money. Most boxers don't care who they fight if they get paid, Wilder is unique, he doesn't care if he's paid only who he fights.

Comment

Floyd paved the way for the diva bs. Of course there were some before him, but nobody made such a big deal about "the business of boxing", nor did they make so much money/acclaim.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        And lived thru the Myaweather-Manny drawn out bull**** are actually supporting this Joshua-Wilder bull****!!! ya'll must like getting raped with no lube!!! FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU!!!FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME!!!!
        LOL stfu a side *****

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Floyd actually took years to put in the work..Joshua hasnt really besides being greatly promoted..why do ya'll try to compare him to Mayweather? done anything
          WTF are you talking about AJ BEAT the man (Wladimir) to become the man, Wilder *****ed out and waited for Vitali to retire before he made his move for a belt....

/sigh Larry your delusional as ever.

Comment

To be fair the May/Pac fight marination exceeded the entirety of AJ's 4 and half year, 21 pro career.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              wtf are you talking about aj beat the man (wladimir) to become the man, wilder *****ed out and waited for vitali to retire before he made his move for a belt....

/sigh larry your delusional as ever.
              so lets see aj wilder next, simple solution

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                To be fair the May/Pac fight marination exceeded the entirety of AJ's 4 and half year, 21 pro career.
                This is exactly what I mean when i say that US/Wilder fans have lost all sense of perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  WTF are you talking about AJ BEAT the man (Wladimir) to become the man, Wilder *****ed out and waited for Vitali to retire before he made his move for a belt....

/sigh Larry your delusional as ever.
                  Wlad was not the man, Fury beat him already..why do yall keep saying this?

Comment

Never compare these two chumps Wilder and Joshua to legends like Pac and Manny

only reason they are where they are, is because the Klitschkos, the truly legendary champions and legit rulers of the division got too old and had to retire

the HW division is at an all time low, with bums taking over all the belts

Pac vs Floyd would have been a fight between two ATG in their prime, #1 and #2 P4P and in the same division

the fact that this fight didn't happen when it mattered the most will be an eternal black eye for boxing (blame Floyd for that)

even worse if it didn't happen at all

Wilder / AJ is just a fight to determine who's the dominant HW in a pathetic era devoid of any outstanding talents

Comment

Working...
                    X