Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosanne cancelled already - racist Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't say stuff like that in this day and age especially on twatter...sorry.. no point defending it.. and i am on the right.

Funny seeing all the soft left liberal phaggots like MotorCity crying and making it out as some victory.

It's just some crappy show

I guess it proves all Trump supporters are racist though right
    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-30-2018, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Can't say stuff like that in this day and age especially on twatter...sorry.. no point defending it.. and i am on the right.

Funny seeing all the soft left liberal phaggots like MotorCity crying and making it out as some victory.

It's just some crappy show

I guess it proves all Trump supporters are racist though right
      A victory? I didn't even write the topic nor celebrate her firing. Im not the one who calls for people firing for exercising their first amendment rights. You're thinking about this guy

Comment

• In
        Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        It's a common thing to resort to being a grammar Nazi when ones gay boy feelings get hurt.
        Trump doesn't affect your life my as$, I've seen you complain like a little b*tch numerous times concerning him. If you think I'm defending Roseanne based on what I just wrote in this thread then I am clearly dealing with a moron. You can continue bragging about your black executive whose married to a white guy firing Trump all you want, I don't care, in the end it's still 6 years b*tch
        You've never seen me complaining about Trump so stop lying. He's not significant enough in my life to worry about him. I know he's a terrible president that appeals to uneducated bigots like you and Rosanne lol. That's called an opinion which doesn't affect my life but you're obviously too stupid to understand the difference. Your lack of information and education shows.

You probably have a blow up doll of him in your room which is why your bi tch ass is in here crying because a Trump supporter was taken down by a black woman LOL.

Your pathetic grammar is just one example of your ignorance.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 05-30-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          The supposed biggest racist is a Floyd Mayweather fan doe... You are just mad that you haven't contributed much positive to the world but expect reparations from mindless farm work and a piece of ass for massa.
          Lmao. Ohhhh, you aren’t a racist because you are a Mayweather fan. Heard it all now.

Did you get your GED yet? I’m still waiting for that report you low life scumbag. Hop to it

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Lmao. Ohhhh, you aren’t a racist because you are a Mayweather fan. Heard it all now.

Did you get your GED yet? I’m still waiting for that report you low life scumbag. Hop to it
            The lowlife scumbags are you and your ilk. Almost every **** city has a high population of you roaches. I graduated dip****. I guess hoodrats like yourself don't know what a diploma is. You must be use to being in jail where you get a GED. I'm still waiting on you to explain what your ilk has done for the world besides mindless labor and slave ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              The lowlife scumbags are you and your ilk. Almost every **** city has a high population of you roaches. I graduated dip****. I guess hoodrats like yourself don't know what a diploma is. You must be use to being in jail where you get a GED. I'm still waiting on you to explain what your ilk has done for the world besides mindless labor and slave ass.
              You got triggered because you know you only have a HS diploma if that, didn't you? It's obvious. That's alright, bro. Plenty of fast food chains willing to pull you up out of your mom's basement!

But oh yea, about what Black people have contributed to society. Let's make this more interesting, shall we? Let's see if you really believe your bullshlt or if you're just mouthing off because you think there are no consequences.

Let's agree to a little challenge. You say Blacks have contributed nothing to society beyond slavery, right? I say you're wrong. If I prove you wrong, then I get control of your sig. If I can't prove you wrong, then you get control of my sig. Deal?

Oh yea, but we contact the mod and let him know that if either of us renege on this bet, we take a permanent ban. What do you think?

Let's see if you're all talk, or if you're willing to step up. I bet you decline, thus proving you're nothing but an uneducated, lowlife twat

I'll await your reply. Just know that declining is equivalent to bowing down and making me your "massa" Toodles

Comment

• Now she's saying she was on Ambien when she did the tweeting and that Ambien has messed her up in the past. Great, so she's a racist and a junkie.

Comment

• Wait that Obama aide is actually black? she looks white to me.. I have more of a tan just from a few weeks holiday

Looking at a side by side.. She does actually look like that woman from Planet of the apes.. obviously you can't go saying that in public though

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    In

You've never seen me complaining about Trump so stop lying. He's not significant enough in my life to worry about him. I know he's a terrible president that appeals to uneducated bigots like you and Rosanne lol. That's called an opinion which doesn't affect my life but you're obviously too stupid to understand the difference. Your lack of information and education shows.

You probably have a blow up doll of him in your room which is why your bi tch ass is in here crying because a Trump supporter was taken down by a black woman LOL.

Your pathetic grammar is just one example of your ignorance.

Yet again you bring up the color of the executive, your inferiority complex is truly embarrassing .

I hope your grammar and self delusion of intelligence help compensate for what clearly is a problem about who you are. Good luck schmuck.

Comment

• Always playing the victim. Cue fake outrage from the Trumpanzees

Comment

Working...
                      X