Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Jr. Will embarrass Mikey diarrhea.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child, no........

Comment

Easter's coworker at Footlocker made this thread Mikey destroys Easter then goes after that Lomacrapo

Comment

Mikey wins this fight hands down unless he's gotten old overnight or has to cut too much weight to make 135. I see no chance of Easter upsetting Mikey Garcia, because he is yet still green and lacks the necessary fundamentals. He is just not experienced or seasoned enough for Garcia at this time. Well he is at least younger than Garcia so perhaps he could use his athleticism and youth to his advantage. However other than that this is not even a contest.

Comment

Mikey is a top 3 p4p Guy, he should be able to exploit Easter in a matchup

Comment

Mikey diarrhea sh it's on that dude

Comment

Mikey is going to break Easter in half! It is going to be an absolute beatdown!

Comment

I really like Easter, enough so that I wish he didn't have to fight Mikey because Mikey is going to wreck him.

Comment

Easter better change his styles of giving up the height to small dudes like Shafikov , Fortuna, and now Mickey Garcia..

Must Fight Tall

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Easter better change his styles of giving up the height to small dudes like Shafikov , Fortuna, and now Mickey Garcia..

Must Fight Tall
                    One thing I love about Robert is that he knows how to fight inside with his long arms. Not a lot of taller fighters do that it it makes him an exciting fighter to watch at times. But, dude relies on it WAY too much and, as you said, gives up his assets in fights where he can't afford to give an inch. A guy like Easter should NEVER be content to lean up on these smaller guys throughout. Shows terrible ring IQ. Reminds me how Canelo will sometimes play defense and slip and roll continually just because he can, when it's not his strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                      Good breakdown bro, really good points
                      He broke it down perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X