Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz would massacre Whyte

Comment

Well then do him in insted of trying to sue the WBC when you know there's no way in hell they are going back on what they're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        I actually think Stiverne would beat him if he was fully fit and motivated.

Whyte is Euro level, stop with your nonsense of making him World Class...based on what exactly??? beating Lucas Browne haha.
        Bro you are lost and sick in the head. You will get no resistance from me if you say Whyte is not World class or Ortiz beats him but to say Fat Stiverne beats Whyte after his last outing you must be either Haitian or Stiverne Pen pal. Let me give you some advice youngin when you are questioning someone you can’t start of your sentence by saying if..... if Joshua had Mayweather defence...... if Wilder had...... it gets stupid. So I don’t want to hear if Stiverne was whatever. The fact is he isn’t . Deal with it and move on

Comment

Whyte better get Ortiz under Vada

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Ortiz is a world class heavyweight. Exactly the type of guy that Whyte should prove he can beat before getting a title shot.

But I expect that Eddie Hearn will advise him to duck King Kong. Just like AJ is ducking Wilder.
            Let’s not get it twisted if whyte steam rolls Ortiz he still won’t get no love

Whyte is limited but game as f**k . Call me a dafty but he works better behind the jab than wilder does

Ortiz style was always gonna give wilder fits because he lacks fundamentals .

Comment

Whyte barely scraped past Dereck Chisora. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Whyte better get Ortiz under Vada
                Whyte has a drugs ban too.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Let’s not get it twisted if whyte steam rolls Ortiz he still won’t get no love

Whyte is limited but game as f**k . Call me a dafty but he works better behind the jab than wilder does

Ortiz style was always gonna give wilder fits because he lacks fundamentals .
                  If Shyte steam rolls Ortiz (which I don't see happening) then he will be the official mandatory. At that point he is next in line and it will be well deserved.

What more does he want?

Comment

I got Ortiz

Comment

Ortiz did better against Wilder than Whyte did against Joshua for what it’s worth

Comment

Working...
                      X