No announcement yet.

Danny 'Swift' Garcia fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
    I'd like to invite you to my thread for a mature discussion on Danny as a fighter. I'm going to start by telling you what I think of him and then I'd like to know why you think I'm wrong.

I believe so far in the short career he has had he's over achieved because in my opinion he has average technique, ring IQ, skills and not to mention that fact that he isn't fast either.

I believe he has been successful thus far solely due to his power and he has one hell of a chin as we witnessed during the Matthysse fight.

As most people seen against Herrera in my opinion Herrera schooled Danny and Danny just could not adjust what so ever throughout the 12 rounds, this shows lack of ring IQ and the ability to adjust on the spot. What was even more surprising was that the more technical boxer Herrera was bringing the fight to the power puncher Danny.

Anyone with decent boxing skills can out box Danny as long as they have a chin that can withstand his thundering left hook, I think Khan 2.0 could school him as long as he keeps his chin tucked all night long.

At 147 Danny will have a good number of losses and probably become a gate keeper at 147 eventually.

I'm not a hater, just an observer and wish Danny all the best, seems like a genuine good kid.

Disagree. Danny had an off night and took Herrera very lightly. Zab is a skilled boxer and Danny was working him til his right arm got tight in the latter rounds. Morales too, however "shot," gave Maidana fits with his experience and skill and got KTFO in 4 against Danny. Danny is starting to get underrated but in time, we will all see why the kid has the goods. He does not need to be flashy like Khan. He just needs to steal Khan's jaw 10 out of 10 times.

I thought he beat Herrera in a sloppy showing.

Comment

Danny is a fraud and would be TKO'd within 8 rounds if he fought King Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Danny is a fraud and would be TKO'd within 8 rounds if he fought King Khan
        Homeboy, I have a picture of Khan trying to fly away in the ring after Danny tagged him. Stop setting yourself up for heartache. You know the only fraud is that guy with the fast hands who grunts like a drunk camel everytime he throws a punch. His chin according to Nostradamus will bring the U.K. to tears.

" In the raucous evening...The false prophet, a peasant called Khan...He with the crystal chin shall become the fallen...All in the Kingdom shall weep.." ~ Nostradamus (forth Quartrain)
        Last edited by EXPOSEDheroes; 05-05-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
          Homeboy, I have a picture of Khan trying to fly away in the ring after Danny tagged him. Stop setting yourself up for heartache. You know the only fraud is that guy with the fast hands who grunts like a drunk camel everytime he throws a punch. His chin according to Nostradamus will bring the U.K. to tears.

" In the raucous evening...The false prophet, a peasant called Khan...He with the crystal chin shall become the fallen...All in the Kingdom shall weep.." ~ Nostradamus (forth Quartrain)
          Danny's a luckbox, Khan was going to TKO him in the 5th round MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post

Comment

Sure he was. Danny beat the **** out of khan

Comment

You can't really believe this, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  swift is not a talented fighter he will just adjust to your fighting style. guys who can box frustrate him. only guys i can see beating him is floyd, pac, and possibly porter at 147
                  I see Thurman beating him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    You can't really believe this, right?
                    Cut's on Garcia were telling such a story.

Comment

Danny is a good, maybe not great(he could be) but I think his true tests are 147 granted he wins his next fight.

Give him one of these three fights: Khan 2, Broner, Guerrero then Thurman and/or the winner of Porter/Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X