Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quit Acting Like Garcia Schooled Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, a lot of butthurt Garcia fans, who couldn't handle a prediction of Matthysse winning. All you dudes did was cry at Matthysse fans.

You never ever talk boxing, and after the fight? Boastful, lying, and again, not talking the fight.

^^ As everyone can see, it didn't matter how close the fight was, if Garcia won it was a schooling. That's fine. Too bad their won't be a rematch.

Comment

Garcia won the fight and won it clearly.

I've not seen this kind of emotional from a fan base in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        Ya, a lot of butthurt Garcia fans, who couldn't handle a prediction of Matthysse winning. All you dudes did was cry at Matthysse fans.

You never ever talk boxing, and after the fight? Boastful, lying, and again, not talking the fight.

^^ As everyone can see, it didn't matter how close the fight was, if Garcia won it was a schooling. That's fine. Too bad their won't be a rematch.
        The irony is strong in this one.

Comment

Comment

HAHA, Ive already gave Garcia his props, now I'm talking the fight. You dudes are the emotional ones. Do you want me to get on my knees for Danny.

Comment

HAHA, Ive already gave Garcia his props, now I'm talking the fight. You dudes are the emotional ones. Do you want me to get on my knees for Danny.
              Nah, you don't have to. Your God Lucas already did that.

Comment

Comment

But who was winning before mathysse eye closed, hint not garcia, only after that did he take over great fight though

Comment

You could potentially give Matthysse 5 of the first 6 rds.

People only want to remember what happened late. That's why people cry robbery when someone dominated the last 3 rds even if they didn't do **** the rest of the fights.

Comment

You're not talking about the fight you're crying about the fight, making excuses that "the eye swelling took away his steam"

What does that mean? His eye was swollen because Garcia repeatedly punched him in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X