Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOYCOTT Mayweather-Mosley for the sake of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just want to see Floyd-Pac happen, not like the other emotional *****. I have no problem with that. I already am planning the party though bro, this fight is much too big.

Comment

yeah right. u think im missing floyd/mosley ?? i'v waited years for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
        really??? am i the only one who wants to see pac-floyd?
        If they want to fight then they will. Floyd wasn't difficult about the purse split last time, he probably won't be this time, regardless of what he's saying in interviews right now.

If the fight doesn't happen then it won't be because of PPV numbers, it'll be because of the same reason as last time. As it is there's no reason to think that the drug test situation is going to resolve itself. Neither of them would back down before, I doubt they will this time either.

Comment

youre gonna be watching free stream anyway so thanks!
          lol....sorry, that was funny.

Comment

I'm getting the fight. Call it "Helping Mosley out after getting took to the cleaner's in the divorce" fund...

Comment

really??? am i the only one who wants to see pac-floyd?
              Of course I want to see it.

But I also want to see Mayweather vs. Mosley. Besides, someone else I know will probably buy it.

Comment

I don't a **** what numbers Mayweather-Mosley sell or how popular Floyd thinks he is. Whether Mayweather likes it or not, Pacquiao is the hottest thing in boxing right now, there is simply no way around that.

If they fought the same opponents on the same date, at present, it is almost certain that Pac would do better, but of course this is impossible so people use numbers from when Mayweather was #1 and Pacquiao was still climbing, which is ridiculous. Comparing is pointless, you can twist the numbers whatever way you want to make either boxer seem more impressive.

Mayweather-Pacquiao should be 50-50, straight down the middle.

If EITHER of them demand any more than 50% it will be a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
                  I don't a **** what numbers Mayweather-Mosley sell or how popular Floyd thinks he is. Whether Mayweather likes it or not, Pacquiao is the hottest thing in boxing right now, there is simply no way around that.

If they fought the same opponents on the same date, at present, it is almost certain that Pac would do better, but of course this is impossible so people use numbers from when Mayweather was #1 and Pacquiao was still climbing, which is ridiculous. Comparing is pointless, you can twist the numbers whatever way you want to make either boxer seem more impressive.

Mayweather-Pacquiao should be 50-50, straight down the middle.

If EITHER of them demand any more than 50% it will be a disgrace.
                  you have lost your mind. Are you insane? There aint no way in hell that Pac outsells Floyd. Where do you get that? Because he did .2 better in his last fight in which was considered a much bigger matchup? No way he is on Floyd's level with that **** and you will see it again this time around. What would you say if Floyd-Shane came close to breaking the record?

Comment

lol boycott? There was like 100 threads saying boycott mayweather vs marquez... and it still did more then anyone expected.

Comment

another **** boycott thread do you mother****ers even like boxing or are you just fans of your fave fighter i want to watch this fight just like any other true boxing fan would its an interesting match up between 2 top guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X