Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I'd Fight Jermell Charlo - Business is Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Lol lubin is from Florida he wasn’t trained the Cuban way. Charlo didn’t mention Lara’s name. Lara said he’s ready for any one.
    Lubin isnt Cuban. Hes Haitain.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Just so you know, Charlo did call out Jacobs. Some people think Jacobs went to HBO to evade that scrap. But with the money interests in mind, it's understanbadle.

You seem to be trying to find a reason to dislike the twins. They've cleared out all of Haymons 154 fighters (basically the entire top 10 at JMW), and the champ Hurd is next. After that Lara will have to decide what he wants to do because nothing he's done suggest he wants a good fight. Jermall will figure things out at 160 soon too.

I don't know who they haven't fought. Kirkland has been washed btw.
      The real question is whp can beat him at 154???

Currently I would take Lara to by ugly, boring decision.

And maybe Andrade but I believe he moved up as his next fight is at MW

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        And I only want 5 million to do it
        LOL Kneegro you is a fool!!!!

Comment

Lara ready to prove he's THE GUY at 154. Lets see if Charlo obliges. Charlo and Hurd were seemingly on a collision course.

Comment

I want Jarrett Hurd vs Erislandy Lara after he fight his mandatory Cedric Vitu Lara is the best at 154 Hurd gotta take Lara out decision or stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              I just said Andrade shouldve taken the bs offer(another cherrypicker). As I just said above,EVERY boxer cherrypicks,its only when a fighter has no names on his resume I have a problem. My point is they should fight ANYONE thats a name. I don't care if they go after Kirkland,my point is u can't claim your being ducked yet make no effort to unify vs fellow champs/ex champs. I cant stand this bs "were friends so we wont fight" nonsense. If they made an effort to call out fellow champs from day 1 instead of praying 4 payday they'd get more opportunities because fans/network would demand it.

I'm also of the belief that if your a 6'+ giant fighting midgets then you should be willing to fight 160 names to build your resume. My problem with the charlos is they are haymon fighters but they don't demand to fight other haymon guys. They should literally be willing to fight anyone with a known name to build their resume instead of contender bums.

The only fighter who didn't cherrypick bums was Ward, Canelo built his name up by fighting any name possible & doesn't talk half as much as these 2. This is whats wrong w boxers,the whole game is nothing but cherrypickers after $$$ only.

To answer your question, I'm mainly tired of Jermall not calling out Jacobs or other names at 160 instead of sitting on #1 contender,he should be building his name so networks demand canelo/ggg etc. fight him. Jermell just needs to try to fight other champs going forward & I'll be a fan of his like any other.
              You my fellow Scientists of The Sweet Science have dissected the Protecting Boxing Cowards outfit

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Your bîtch ass has 16,500 racist comments in 1 yr you truly are a lowlife loser pos. That amounts to 33 comments every single day, & you've yet to say a single thing besides what farrahkahn taught u....what a pathetic waste of life loser. I can discern from that alone, that surely u live in yo momma's house with no woman,your a fat ass 300+ lbs,middle aged,ugly & broke. U know im right but won't admit it. Its no wonder your so angry & racist, jealousy will do that...

Kush King is the winner via 7th rd k.o. .....kigali just suffered a devastating k.o. ......ding ding ding fight is over

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                  I made a good call leaving my friends house after the 3rd round of laras fight. I just knew it was gonna be a 12 round snoozer, and apparently I was right lol
                  You were definitely right. I'm going to watch that fight again later to put myself to sleep tonight. Borefest personified.

Comment

Let Lara fight for Canelo old belt with one of our fighters, Hurd and Charlo can unify then both winners fight for all the belts at 154.

Comment

Lara beats Charlo and Hurd with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X