Brandon Rios: Danny Garcia Will Be My Next Fight In December! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    What happened to Peterson?
    May be a triple header with Peterson defending his title. Spence vs Peterson is politically awkward as the IBF won't allow a unification with a WBA world champion when a super champion exists in the weight class. The WBA could make Thurman champion in recess, which would then allow the unification, but then Thurman would have to fight Spence in his first fight back if Spence beats Peterson and there's no way Haymon is doing Thurman vs Spence in Thurman's first fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Combatsports400 View Post
      It is kind of crazy to see Danny AND Shawn Porter just keep ducking Errol Spence
      Fighters treating that IBF welterweight title like the plague now that Spence has it

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        So that made it okay.

On Just recently KO'ed passed his prime Pacquiao using a prime Rios as a tune up to see if he still has what it takes to be competitive in the world level? Sure, let him take a light touch first.

Does DSG fighting a shot Rios as a legitimate opponent for him while he himself is in his prime? Hell no.

Comment

That's a pretty weak fight. Rios is a sitting duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Rios UD 117-111 on all cards
            You spelled Garcia wrong.

Good name value fight, but I think Rios is a shadow of the guy he was at his peak & at his peak he was probably overrated. I was calling him the worst undefeated boxer for awhile before he actually took a L. Fan of Rios cuz he is entertaining when he's on, but he's not really on much these days so he's probably done beating anyone ranked in the top ten & in their prime still.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              You spelled Garcia wrong.

Good name value fight, but I think Rios is a shadow of the guy he was at his peak & at his peak he was probably overrated. I was calling him the worst undefeated boxer for awhile before he actually took a L. Fan of Rios cuz he is entertaining when he's on, but he's not really on much these days so he's probably done beating anyone ranked in the top ten & in their prime still.
              At his peak he got 12-0 by a KOed Pacquiao as a tune up bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                At his peak he got 12-0 by a KOed Pacquiao as a tune up bout.
                LOL, there's levels to this sh^t obviously. Rios was a low level world class guy at his peak, but Manny was a tip top legendary world class guy so no shame in that result for Rios.

And Rios is always gonna have trouble with guys who move well cuz he for sure owns a pair of those cement shoes people keep claiming Canelo wears, which is why he'll lose this fight to Garcia & would have lost this fight to Garcia even in his prime, so that Manny fight was a bad matchup for him from the jump. Says more about Manny at that point in his career that he couldn't KO Rios than it says about Rios that he couldn't win more than 2 rounds on any card.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  How do I have an agenda. And you're bringing up salsa for no fuking reason lol.
                  You brought up Pac for no reason, so whats the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                    You brought up Pac for no reason, so whats the difference?
                    He's saying Pac who was coming off a devastating KO should have fought someone like Thurman or Brook. It wasn't okay he's fighting Rios who was coming off a fight who everyone thought was a draw with Alvarado. But to him it's a loss because he hates Pac.

Comment

Why is everyone complaining? Rios is going to bring that Mexican style every one loves!

Comment

Working...
                      X