No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV & Books] Major Spoilers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    RIP Uncle BenJen. They just left Jon there to kill BJ off. It's too bad D&D couldn't use Benjen, one of the last of the Stark males after Bran who's now "not Bran Stark" anymore, for something better other than a cheap sacrifice.
    It will be a valuable sacrifice if him saving Jon means a W for the living mind you.

And i'm f'd off at Sandor freezing in front of wight bear chewing poor Thoros' chest in the freezing cold.
    I understand he doesn't like fire but he's in 20ft of snow, it was in a storm, he needs to make a good impression in front of the Ice & Fire Avengers, I was shouting "fuk that fire and swing motherfuker!"

I think Sandor will fight the Mountain protecting someone. The LoL bought Sandor back to stop the Mountain killing a key part in the LoL's plan moreso than for Sandors revenge.

Dany looked hot in her cute lil white/silver war getup....She can get some, twice.

Comment

Awesome "suicide squad" trailer for Episode 6...

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        It will be a valuable sacrifice if him saving Jon means a W for the living mind you.

And i'm f'd off at Sandor freezing in front of wight bear chewing poor Thoros' chest in the freezing cold.
        I understand he doesn't like fire but he's in 20ft of snow, it was in a storm, he needs to make a good impression in front of the Ice & Fire Avengers, I was shouting "fuk that fire and swing motherfuker!"

I think Sandor will fight the Mountain protecting someone. The LoL bought Sandor back to stop the Mountain killing a key part in the LoL's plan moreso than for Sandors revenge.

Dany looked hot in her cute lil white/silver war getup....She can get some, twice.
        You think The Hound will kill The Mountain?

I really think it's going to be Arya.

Mountain is still on Arya's list, and I think they foreshadowed that Arya can beat Mountain by having her spar with Brienne and showing that it ended in a "tie". Also remember Brienne outfought and nearly killed the Hound toe to toe, and the Hound had an even sword fight with Mountain when he protected Loras. I think they're planting little seeds (or big seeds) to show us the Arya is ready to take on The Mountain and kill him.

Comment

Can a GoT book reader confirm or correct/deny this person's comment? Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gottheories...g_based_on_tv/
          Yeah that's a popular one that, basically the WW have Stark in them. The general Stark family features have similar themes running to the WW description, don't know if it's set as a hint. It's likely there is Stark blood there, who knows.

Imo the NK and Bran are not the same, there are a couple (I think) interviews with big daddy GRM saying the WW are misunderstood.
          This leads me to think they just want Bran, not all Westeros.
          It will end at the Gods Eye, maybe a new Pact, that's what they want, not necessarily to roll the kingdoms over. But they will if no pact.

If NK just wants Bran, they're not the same being, why would he kill himself, he has a nice horse.

If they are the same then fuk me sideways and call me Daisy.

Comment

You think The Hound will kill The Mountain?

I really think it's going to be Arya.

Mountain is still on Arya's list, and I think they foreshadowed that Arya can beat Mountain by having her spar with Brienne and showing that it ended in a "tie". Also remember Brienne outfought and nearly killed the Hound toe to toe, and the Hound had an even sword fight with Mountain when he protected Loras. I think they're planting little seeds (or big seeds) to show us the Arya is ready to take on The Mountain and kill him.
            Absolutely it could be Arya, there is strong foreshadowing for both. Plus the rate characters are traveling in the show now I could see Arya killing him also.

I still like Sandor, I think a rather large man swinging a rather large hammer is needed for the Mountain. Arya gonna stabby stab stab, and slash. Remember last season one of the Faith Militant hit him flush in the chest with an axe and it did nothing?

He needs to be crushed, Arya slash, Arya not smash.

HOUND SMASH!

Comment

Season 8 predictions:

1) Jon will impregnate Danerys, but after he finds out she is his aunt he will be uncomfortable with her.

2) Virtually all of the Wildlings, later many Dothraki, many Northerners and most of the Unsullied will die fighting the Army of the Dead. Among the dead are Tormond, Howland Reed, Lord Glover, Jorah Mormont, and Grey Worm.

3) Cersei will try to take advantage of the situation and increase her power in the South

4) The two remaining dragons will burn a significant part of the undead army and kill some of the white walkers with fire.

5) Sansa, Danerys, Arya, Tyrion and Lyanna will remain inside Winterfell during the main battle. Arya argues with Jon about it but he commands her to stay inside. Some of the Undead will break through the lines and attack Winterfell.

6) Outside the gates by the Weirwood tree, while trying to warg a dragon, Bran will be killed. Meera Reed dies trying to protect him

7) Rhaegal and Viserion will fight and seriously injure each other

8) Jamie and some southern forces will arrive during the main battle near Winterfell and also fight the Army of the Dead.

9) After most of his army is destroyed, The Night King will retreat north of the wall, to the Land of Always Winter

10) Jaqen will return, and will kill Cersei after she is named to him by Arya

Comment

Hi -Kev-

Haven't posted here in years, but just wanted to get something off my chest. Didn't it seem like that Dr. Frankenstein mutha****er (forgot his name) who worked on Jaime's hand and resurrected The Mountain snitched on Bronn (one of my favorite characters) for setting up the secret meeting between Tyrion and Jaime? Now it seems like Cersei is gonna greenlight a hit on Bronn. I like Cersei and all the remaining Lannisters, but if she takes out Bronn I'm gonna be pissed. I don't know, it just seemed that way. Gonna have to watch again.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Bronn, Davos, Tyrion-Jaime-Cersei, Arya, Tormund, Brienne, The Hound, Sam, Missandei (whoa)

LEAST FAVORITE: Littlefinger, Sansa, Bran, Liittlefinger, Reek, Littlefinger, Melisandre, Littlefinger

DON'T DIE PLEASE: Bronn, Davos, Missandei, Arya, Tyrion

DIE: Littlefinger

I think warriors like Tormund, Brienne and The Hound should go out fighting. Bronn is a warrior too, but want him to live and get his ****kin castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  Hi -Kev-

Haven't posted here in years, but just wanted to get something off my chest. Didn't it seem like that Dr. Frankenstein mutha****er (forgot his name) who worked on Jaime's hand and resurrected The Mountain snitched on Bronn (one of my favorite characters) for setting up the secret meeting between Tyrion and Jaime? Now it seems like Cersei is gonna greenlight a hit on Bronn. I like Cersei and all the remaining Lannisters, but if she takes out Bronn I'm gonna be pissed. I don't know, it just seemed that way. Gonna have to watch again.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Bronn, Davos, Tyrion-Jaime-Cersei, Arya, Tormund, Brienne, The Hound, Sam, Missandei (whoa)

LEAST FAVORITE: Littlefinger, Sansa, Bran, Liittlefinger, Reek, Littlefinger, Melisandre, Littlefinger

DON'T DIE PLEASE: Bronn, Davos, Missandei, Arya, Tyrion

DIE: Littlefinger

I think warriors like Tormund, Brienne and The Hound should go out fighting. Bronn is a warrior too, but want him to live and get his ****kin castle.
                  So a GoT spoilers thread brought out an OG like yourself

You haven't posted in a LONG time lol...you were active back when there was MAD nude allowed here

Bronn is a big fan fave, so is The Hound, Tormund and Davos. They're like the quad comedic relief of the show. Although The Hound is a lot more serious than the 3 and is more unintentionally funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                    Season 8 predictions:

1) Jon will impregnate Danerys, but after he finds out she is his aunt he will be uncomfortable with her.

2) Virtually all of the Wildlings, later many Dothraki, many Northerners and most of the Unsullied will die fighting the Army of the Dead. Among the dead are Tormond, Howland Reed, Lord Glover, Jorah Mormont, and Grey Worm.

3) Cersei will try to take advantage of the situation and increase her power in the South

4) The two remaining dragons will burn a significant part of the undead army and kill some of the white walkers with fire.

5) Sansa, Danerys, Arya, Tyrion and Lyanna will remain inside Winterfell during the main battle. Arya argues with Jon about it but he commands her to stay inside. Some of the Undead will break through the lines and attack Winterfell.

6) Outside the gates by the Weirwood tree, while trying to warg a dragon, Bran will be killed. Meera Reed dies trying to protect him

7) Rhaegal and Viserion will fight and seriously injure each other

8) Jamie and some southern forces will arrive during the main battle near Winterfell and also fight the Army of the Dead.

9) After most of his army is destroyed, The Night King will retreat north of the wall, to the Land of Always Winter

10) Jaqen will return, and will kill Cersei after she is named to him by Arya
                    1) I can see that. And she will be perfectly fine with it, given how the Targs are. And she was going to marry Viserys I think.

2) I can see that too, but that's a lot of main characters dying. We know from the leaks what Cersei will do though. So we'll see how bad is it in the end.

5) I highly doubt Arya will follow anyone's orders but herself.

6) Meera has left the series according to the scripts.

7) Yeah there's going to be a big dragon fight or two.

8) Jamie will fight alongside Jon and co in this season finale I think I read. After Cersei does what she's going to do, Jamie gets mad and leaves her in disagreement of her behavior, leaves to join in the fight vs the dead.

Comment

Night King is a real G.

Comment

Working...
                      X