• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Bran as night king? Explain
    Actually here you are https://www.reddit.com/r/gottheories...g_based_on_tv/

Comment

How do you guys see the next season finishing up?
      Boatsex and fingerbumming

Comment

Major Spoiler:

GRRM is NEVER going to finish them last books. It is particularly satisfying for me to tell that to the Book Nerds of GOT or people who started reading the books after first watching the show.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          Major Spoiler:

GRRM is NEVER going to finish them last books. It is particularly satisfying for me to tell that to the Book Nerds of GOT or people who started reading the books after first watching the show.

During Football Season, George RR Martin focuses all his attention on his favorite Franchise, The New York Jets.

He may be better off focusing on writing those books this year because the jets are gonna be a travesty this year

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            Uncle Benjen.......
            RIP Uncle BenJen. They just left Jon there to kill BJ off. It's too bad D&D couldn't use Benjen, one of the last of the Stark males after Bran who's now "not Bran Stark" anymore, for something better other than a cheap sacrifice.

Comment

Major Spoiler:

I've yet to read the books, but apparently a lot of fans are hounding GRRM to finish.

I have a feeling that it's because of GRRM that GoT is not only really short now, but also ending next season. Imagine, if GRRM had more material for D/D to base their show off of, it would have been less taxing because they'd be using the OG source mastermind of GoT. Right now they're doing the show based on their own writers that they hire and of course help from GRRM but it's not the same.

Comment

Major Spoiler:

He's not getting any younger, and he's obese and so running a risk of heart attack.

It's possible he'll die before finishing the books.

Comment

Bran as night king? Explain
                  A lot of people believe it. Right now I don't know, but it does sound interesting. A hole in the theory imo is how can Bran be Bran and the Night King right now? We see them both existing at the same time. Unless Bran saying he's not Bran is very literal and not just figurative speech.

They also made it a point to specifically show Bran gripping a branch when he finished seeing the Night King get stabbed. The camera focused only on this, for a second. Why?

1:14

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Thanks, this is interesting.

Comment

Can a GoT book reader confirm or correct/deny this person's comment? Thanks.

I think you have a sound theory. I actually just thought about this a few days ago without knowing you had posted this. I think it is very likely to happen. Maybe not exactly how you say, but I still think that he is bran. something you might not know since you didnt read the books (which I highly recommend you at least read the first one) is that Old Nann tells the children the story of the night king, and in the story she says that his name was brandon, and he was a stark. or something along those lines.
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/gottheories...g_based_on_tv/

Comment

Working...
                      X