No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Thanks. When I find out what or who the Kingsmoot is I'll look for it.
    The Kingsmoot was the Ironborn election for the king two episodes ago. Yara played her hand with Theon and lost. Euron played his hand and won. That was the Kingsmoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      I agree 100% that Neuron and Dany don't hook up. He's too chauvinistic and she's too femi-nazi. But what happens to Yara/Theon and their ships? Whose side are they on? I'd say they help out Snow and Sansa in some manner although it doesn't seem like those two need ships...at least until they S&S get to Kings Landing....if they ever even get there.
      I'm guessing if/when Daenerys defeats Euron, it will pave the way for Yara to be Queen of the Iron Islands. Possibly allied with Daenerys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
        The Kingsmoot was the Ironborn election for the king two episodes ago. Yara played her hand with Theon and lost. Euron played his hand and won. That was the Kingsmoot.
        Ok....thanks.

Comment

• that episode felt like 30 minutes.

why dont they just show the dragons doing dragon ****? flying eating, chilling, killing.

stop with the cheesy hero set up. i wanna see more flashbacks. tower of joy. mad king ****. stop being sheisty with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            that episode felt like 30 minutes.

why dont they just show the dragons doing dragon ****? flying eating, chilling, killing.

stop with the cheesy hero set up. i wanna see more flashbacks. tower of joy. mad king ****. stop being sheisty with it.
            I agree.... The one dragon that dany was riding looks like it's prime to tear some shiiiit up

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Arya is finally going to head to Winter Fell I assume. I expect to see another story driven episode next week then a huge payoff after that.
              I always assumed Arya was going to become an expert assassin before going back.

Now it seems like that might be in some doubt...which doesn't make sense because if she goes back without completing her training then she really doesn't bring a lot to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Now it seems like that might be in some doubt...which doesn't make sense because if she goes back without completing her training then she really doesn't bring a lot to the table.
                I always felt the same about Arya. This is GoT though so nothing ever turns out how it's expected, lol. I can't wait to see Arya and Waif square off. But then again, for how long can she run?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Maybe Arya isn't supposed to be a cold blooded assassin to become relevant to the story. I think this is her baptism of fire to survive the cruel world and also learn enough survival skills to fulfill her mantra. It's her way of character growth.
                  Im just basing this to the show canon of course, the books were different matter though

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    I always felt the same about Arya. This is GoT though so nothing ever turns out how it's expected, lol. I can't wait to see Arya and Waif square off. But then again, for how long can she run?
                    She can't run for long, so I'm wondering if refusing to kill the actress and killing Waif is actually her test. Waif seems jealous and to be no one you can't be jealous and have feelings, etc. Maybe there is more to the faceless men than simply killing anyone and everyone for some coin. Jesus dude has said before they give the gift to those that ask for it, seems beneath them to take a job of some actress to kill her coworker because she's jealous so perhaps Jesus dude was hoping/anticipating Arya would fail the assassination.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      She can't run for long, so I'm wondering if refusing to kill the actress and killing Waif is actually her test. Waif seems jealous and to be no one you can't be jealous and have feelings, etc. Maybe there is more to the faceless men than simply killing anyone and everyone for some coin. Jesus dude has said before they give the gift to those that ask for it, seems beneath them to take a job of some actress to kill her coworker because she's jealous so perhaps Jesus dude was hoping/anticipating Arya would fail the assassination.
                      Interesting take on the situation and very viable.

Waif sure as fcuk has some issues. All I see is blood in the next few episodes in relation to Arya.

Comment

Working...
                      X