Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may be in the minority, but I think Tszyu vs Judah was an EARLY STOPPAGE.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I think Griffin vs Roy Jones was an EARLY STOPPAGE.......

That's very similar to Tszyu vs. Judah, in that the fighter that got stopped had no control over their body after being knocked down. If that's the case, the referee should stop the fight.

Comment

Terrible stoppage right here

Comment

Pac- hatton was also an EARLY STOPPAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
          Naw, he got up too fast after the KD. If he would have given himself a couple of seconds to gather himself, he would have been okay.
          And that's his own damn fault. Too stupid to stay down and take a 8 count to clear his head.

Comment

Go to the 22:00 minute mark...... Jay Nady had not even gotten to 4, before he stopped the fight.

Judah would have had a whole minute to recover because the round would have been over by the time he stood up.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              And that's his own damn fault. Too stupid to stay down and take a 8 count to clear his head.
              So Nady shouldnt have just counted to 8, and then waive it off it he didnt feel Zab could continue?

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                Go to the 22:00 minute mark...... Jay Nady had not even gotten to 4, before he stopped the fight.

Judah would have had a whole minute to recover because the round would have been over by the time he stood up.

What was said at 22.22? ''If you get up and fall back down its an automatic stoppage''?

Comment

Paul Williams-Sergio 2 was also an early stoppage..the ref should have at least counted

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    What was said at 22.22? ''If you get up and fall back down its an automatic stoppage''?

Comment

good stoppage imo. he was all over the place!

Comment

Working...
                      X