• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    A legend bows out tonight
    I feel he doesn't get enough respect
    Pay yours here
    He's a racist piece of dog ****, that's why. ATG Boxers, piece of **** man. Simple. I hope he finally gets ktfo and Goes off on a stretcher.

Comment

Comment

Really,after pavlik?
        Then he wouldn't have set the record
        Even then, it became more difficult for me to watch him perform as his skills deteriorated.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              He's a racist piece of dog ****, that's why. ATG Boxers, piece of **** man. Simple. I hope he finally gets ktfo and Goes off on a stretcher.
              well said ^

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                OK
                Thanks for that enlightenment
                Tell me why he's a racist though

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  well said ^
                  Don't tell me you think Bernard is racist too?

Comment

Don't tell me you think Bernard is racist too?
                    well it sounds like he is from whats come from his mouth. Imagine if someone said ' i wont let a black man beat me' bet that comment wouldnt have gone down too well. Not only is he racist but he makes my eyes hurt by watching him, and hes not participating in vada, so i wont be watching him tonight, but hopefully he gets knocked out cold. Not much to like about him.

Comment

A legend bows out tonight
                      I feel he doesn't get enough respect
                      Pay yours here
                      Bhop has become a beloved boxing figure over the last decade or so but I agree, there was a time when he was left out in the cold a bit.

Personally, I never liked watching him at middleweight, too ugly, too scrappy, not clean or fluid but at one stage, you just have to stand back and admire what he did. At the age of 40+, he became the top light heavyweight on two separate occasions and beat the most relevant names of his time, apart from Dawson and later Kovalev but apart from the latter, his loss to Dawson was close and uneventful.

At a time when you don't get fighters in their 20s fighting other champs, Bhop unified and held 2 of the 4 major light heavyweight belts..at 49.

Just a remarkable career and if you learn about his life, prison, boxing, Islam, discipline, family...he is a genuine American dream. Not the Tysons or Mayweathers of this world but Bhop. He is what young black men in America should look up to.

Comment

Working...
                      X