No announcement yet.

Was Lennox using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Exactly you nitwit,,,no wonder why every one picks on you here,,,,even if I took your side I would be emabarrased...

Hey elroy bot your response to what a ko was was little better! If not? why don't people who get whiplash in car accidents get koed? Truly the pot calling the kettle black anyhow you are an Elroy bot!! makes perfect sense! You and Elroy are dumb and dumber.

Comment

• This thread illustrates yet again that PED's are only ever brought up on this forum in order to attack a particular fighter.

Boxers are sportsmen, boxing has had either zero or close to zero doping controls throughout its history and that is still largely the case today. It is probably the case that most of your favourite boxers have doped at one time or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
        This thread illustrates yet again that PED's are only ever brought up on this forum in order to attack a particular fighter.

Boxers are sportsmen, boxing has had either zero or close to zero doping controls throughout its history and that is still largely the case today. It is probably the case that most of your favourite boxers have doped at one time or another.
        Your are wrong.... i started this thread. i started it because on this forum Lennox Lewis is vastly overrated, but that is not the problem. The problem is that every other great fighter suffers because of it. Other fighters cannot have an excuse made for them and accepted like what happens for Lewis..

Holyfield, Jones Jr, Toney, Tyson, Pacquiao, etc all PED cheats
        Lewis got KOd by a Lucky Punch
        The referee counted to fast in McCall fight
        Lennox wasn't focused with Rahman
        Lennox beat every man he ever fought, those he never fought were afraid of him.
        Lennox beats every fighter h2h
        Tyson has a shyte resume
        etc etc etc

It has been debated here in this thread and now accepted that fighters use PEDs.. if Holyfield, Tyson, Wlad, Vitali, Foreman, Moorer all used PEDs then Lennox Lewis also used PEDs.. why should any exception be made for Lewis. His track record of coming to the UK to fight his pro career, his weight gain etc all point to steroid abuse. his physique is that of a steroid abuser. So if others are accused then Lewis must also be included... So no-one is attacking a "Particular Fighter" like you claim. this thread is INCLUDING a particular fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Hey elroy bot your response to what a ko was was little better! If not? why don't people who get whiplash in car accidents get koed? Truly the pot calling the kettle black anyhow you are an Elroy bot!! makes perfect sense! You and Elroy are dumb and dumber.
          absolute jibberish....your a coward and avoided every point I challenged you on.,just remember a punch to the chin doesn't include choke holds and neck strikes...good job dumb dumb...
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-20-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            absolute jibberish....your a coward and avoided every point I challenged you on.,just remember a punch to the chin doesn't include choke holds and neck strikes...good job dumb dumb...
            You don't make points and you do not respond to points you are an idiot...so lets go champ, everywhere you come to take a shat I will clean up. Heres a bot for a bot

BTW knowing how to cause a loss of consciousness as it relates to different martial skills is part of martial arts training lughead. When one uses a cateroid choke to cause a sudden change in blood pressure...it is similar to striking the side of the neck in the cateroid area producing a similar effect....so there is a correlation but i guess after 20 years of MMA you have not learned that yet halfwit. Thats very revealing
            Last edited by billeau2; 04-20-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              Your are wrong.... i started this thread. i started it because on this forum Lennox Lewis is vastly overrated, but that is not the problem. The problem is that every other great fighter suffers because of it. Other fighters cannot have an excuse made for them and accepted like what happens for Lewis..

Holyfield, Jones Jr, Toney, Tyson, Pacquiao, etc all PED cheats
              Lewis got KOd by a Lucky Punch
              The referee counted to fast in McCall fight
              Lennox wasn't focused with Rahman
              Lennox beat every man he ever fought, those he never fought were afraid of him.
              Lennox beats every fighter h2h
              Tyson has a shyte resume
              etc etc etc

It has been debated here in this thread and now accepted that fighters use PEDs.. if Holyfield, Tyson, Wlad, Vitali, Foreman, Moorer all used PEDs then Lennox Lewis also used PEDs.. why should any exception be made for Lewis. His track record of coming to the UK to fight his pro career, his weight gain etc all point to steroid abuse. his physique is that of a steroid abuser. So if others are accused then Lewis must also be included... So no-one is attacking a "Particular Fighter" like you claim. this thread is INCLUDING a particular fighter.

In pretty much all the cases that PED's are brought up on this forum it is specifically to attack a particular fighter as if the problem wasn't widespread. Lets say Lennox Lewis was using steroids, so what?

Nobody is attacking a particular fighter? You do little else on here but attack Lennox Lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                You don't make points and you do not respond to points you are an idiot...so lets go champ, everywhere you come to take a shat I will clean up. Heres a bot for a bot

BTW knowing how to cause a loss of consciousness as it relates to different martial skills is part of martial arts training lughead. When one uses a cateroid choke to cause a sudden change in blood pressure...it is similar to striking the side of the neck in the cateroid area producing a similar effect....so there is a correlation but i guess after 20 years of MMA you have not learned that yet halfwit. Thats very revealing
                Are you talking to yourself again you nitwit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
                  In pretty much all the cases that PED's are brought up on this forum it is specifically to attack a particular fighter as if the problem wasn't widespread. Lets say Lennox Lewis was using steroids, so what?

Nobody is attacking a particular fighter? You do little else on here but attack Lennox Lewis.
                  i mention Lennox Lewis in around 1 in 20 posts.. When i do mention Lewis, what i say is factual. if you do not think it is factual, then please bring it to the forum's attention to be debated. If i am then proven to be incorrect, i will apologise and refrain from ever mentioning his name again...

Go for it!

Comment

• Hmmm interesting , i personaly dont think he did,i think he was nauterly big the way the likes of joshua and fury are..but you do make a good point about the testing and so,good debate topic i quess

Comment

Working...
                    X