No announcement yet.

These young fellas are different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    When I was 18 I didn't have a car and was riding with 3 girls when we got a flat. We waited for a cop and the cop told me what to do and I did it. I didn't act like a weak ass, didn't refuse to try. If he didn't show up, I would have done my best to figure it out.
    wow thats an amazing act of heroism

did u get ur bravery award in person or through the post ?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      **** GGG's would drops the tire twice and blame the equipment and everything nad beg for a 3rd chance to get it right.
      Funny sh¥t

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You're the idiot of this forum. Y'all ignore my actual posts and make dumb ass assumptions. You've never seen me post FEMINISM IS NOT FOR BLACK WOMEN!!!

I say it all the time. Y'all are so simple that y'all can't process a person who beliefs don't for the conservative/liberal pigeon hole.
        You are a leftie beta cuck, we all know that

Comment

I don't either. I just drive it over or get it towed to the nearest Mavis and get them to do it. What's the big deal? The fact that he doesn't even do that sucks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I don't either. I just drive it over or get it towed to the nearest Mavis and get them to do it. What's the big deal? The fact that he doesn't even do that sucks though.
            The big deal is his refusal to help his girl

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The big deal is his refusal to help his girl

I have to just straight up agree with your title, "These young fellas are different".
              It's even evident in the replies. We live in a different age. Posting this kind of stuff on social media is amusing to a large demographic out there.

For me, it doesn't matter who I'm with. Man, woman, girl, guy, friend, boss, colleague, wife, G/F, or somebody parked next to me in the parking lot...if they're changing a tire, I'm helping them do it. Plain and simple.

But be a dick about it AND tweet or post such behavior on FB ? Haha. ---> "These young fellas are different".
              Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 06-24-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

hell naw...........

Comment

these new age people are worthless..both should know how to change a damn tire

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post

I have to just straight up agree with your title, "These young fellas are different".
                    It's even evident in the replies. We live in a different age. Posting this kind of stuff on social media is amusing to a large demographic out there.

For me, it doesn't matter who I'm with. Man, woman, girl, guy, friend, boss, colleague, wife, G/F, or somebody parked next to me in the parking lot...if they're changing a tire, I'm helping them do it. Plain and simple.

But be a dick about it AND tweet or post such behavior on FB ? Haha. ---> "These young fellas are different".
                    Well this is why some men are viewed as mugs.

There are people employed 'Working within car break down services' that can be called to do this job. 'And will then learn the people in the situation how to do it'

Why doesn't the woman know how to change the tire? I agree there was no need to video tape it and make fun, but in reality 'Is this what is upsetting all you guys, I would rather be more upset and angered by endangered animals, and other immoral things in the world' definitely not getting upset over a car tire change.

Not sure why people are crying about this, so the thread shows how people have changed 'But shows how much of a mug people where back in the day at times'.

Comment

The sad thing is instead of recording and posting a video like a fool he could of used that same phone to look up how to change a tire online. I'm sure there are even youtube videos about it.

Oh well, guess she'll be a better judge of character in the future and stop dealing with worthless men

Comment

Working...
                      X