Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27-year-old guys spends night with 12-year-old after she lied about her age - discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know about 12 years old, would have to see a pic of her to see if he could have confused her for being 18.

Although this type of stuff happens a lot. Girls lie about heir age all the time. I remember one time some of my frat buddies and I were partying at a Bar near our campus. We ended up going back to the apartment of one of our friend who had a heated pool and hot tub and we brought nearly half the bar with us. Long story short two of the girls in that crowd turned out to be 16. Only reason we learned this was because as more friends came one of our freshman recognized them as going to his high school.

These girls did not look 16. They were drinking at a bar too.
    Last edited by JJRod; 02-09-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Gets sent to prison.

Cliffs:
      - 12-year-old poses as 19 on dating app
      - Guy takes her to his apartment
      - Drinks, a "sexual act", and a pic ensue
      - Gets 2.5 years in jail

Judges' logic:

"This is most serious offending as you will now have appreciated. The effects on a child of such a young age of offending of this sort are well known and well documented, and these effects will last for the rest of the child victim's life."

And yet...

"She told him she was 19 years of age rather than her true age and he reasonably believed the victim to be older than she was."

The girl was a known troublemaker:

"Mr Hayhoe added that the mother would sleep downstairs to stop the girl leaving the home but noticed at around 8.30pm that her daughter had left."

Lousy situation all around. Fatherless home. Single mom trying to reign in a crazy daughter. Mentally ill young girl.

I don't doubt he believed the girl to be 18. Some females develop early. Think of the Cash Me Outside chick.
      It's a cringey situation, but the guy is innocent. As you said, lots of females develop early, looking reasonably like 18-yearolds. And that's actually an excellent example; if someone were to bump into Bhad Bhabie at a party or even online, it'd be really difficult for them to tell her age. Let's face it: Some people even reach their 30s and could still pass for teenagers, too, so how are guys supposed to be experts on age? Not every adult looks worn down.

Also, it's worth noting that just because someone is young, it doesn't mean they're innocent, either. The onus is on adults to act responsibly around younger people, but the whole illusion of innocence is about as much BS as the Holy Church is, with their nuns. Most of my physical relationships happened when I was just a little kid, and the girls were the ones to initiate. I could sit here and claim I've been molested countless times, or I could say the truth: In most cases, I was a willing participant. A couple girls did try to rape me, but even that I don't make a big deal about.

Comment

LaMotta went to jail for promoting prostitution because he introduced a 14 year old girl to men.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
          I don’t know about 12 years old, would have to see a pic of her to see if he could have confused her for being 18.

Although this type of stuff happens a lot. Girls lie about heir age all the time. I remember one time some of my frat buddies and I were partying at a Bar near our campus. We ended up going back to the apartment of one of our friend who had a heated pool and hot tub and we brought nearly half the bar with us. Long story short two of the girls in that crowd turned out to be 16. Only reason we learned this was because as more friends came one of our freshman recognized them as going to his high school.

These girls did not look 16. They were drinking at a bar too.
          She’s underage so I don’t think the media (legally) can publish pictures of her

Comment

No way a preteen can be mistaken for a 19 y/o. He got off lightly. Sentence should be 7 yrs w/o parole and then castrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              No way a preteen can be mistaken for a 19 y/o. He got off lightly. Sentence should be 7 yrs w/o parole and then castrated.
              And served with noodles?

Comment

Although I haven't seen the pics of the girl, I feel he could have been tricked. When I was in my 20's I was introduced to a girl that I'm certain not one person who met her would have thought she was a day under 25. The girl was built like a brick siht house. She was about 5'4" with dolly parton toys (a little smaller) and a great big ole a$$. No stomach. A body like Kim Kardashian, litterally. And she was passing out pu55y like free cheese. Plus the conversation was that of an adult as well.
                I did not touch her but I have a few homies that did. Long story short it was revealed that she was 14. Even to this day, if I met her today I would have never thought that she was not a grown woman. And im 48 now. So I feel it's very possible he could have easily been fooled.

Comment

Exhibit A:

The girl to the left is 32-yearsold and is about to turn 33.

Someone could just as easily tell a person that she's 15, and they'd be like "Oh, okay".

How in the world is anyone supposed to know?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    And served with noodles?
                    Sish kabob'd.......

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      Exhibit A:

The girl to the left is 32-yearsold and is about to turn 33.

Someone could just as easily tell a person that she's 15, and they'd be like "Oh, okay".

How in the world is anyone supposed to know?
                      No preteen is going to fool an adult.

Imho, that 32 y/o could pass for 17. 15 is pushing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X