Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27-year-old guys spends night with 12-year-old after she lied about her age - discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27-year-old guys spends night with 12-year-old after she lied about her age - discuss

Gets sent to prison.

Cliffs:
    - 12-year-old poses as 19 on dating app
    - Guy takes her to his apartment
    - Drinks, a "sexual act", and a pic ensue
    - Gets 2.5 years in jail

Judges' logic:

"This is most serious offending as you will now have appreciated. The effects on a child of such a young age of offending of this sort are well known and well documented, and these effects will last for the rest of the child victim's life."

And yet...

"She told him she was 19 years of age rather than her true age and he reasonably believed the victim to be older than she was."

The girl was a known troublemaker:

"Mr Hayhoe added that the mother would sleep downstairs to stop the girl leaving the home but noticed at around 8.30pm that her daughter had left."

Lousy situation all around. Fatherless home. Single mom trying to reign in a crazy daughter. Mentally ill young girl.

I don't doubt he believed the girl to be 18. Some females develop early. Think of the Cash Me Outside chick.

Hmm ..... so you've been posting all this time from your jail cell.
    That explains a lot.

Comment

you can't be serious..

12? ****ing 12!?

if she was like 15, maaaaybe i buy the whole "she told me she was 19" thing. but ****ing 12!!!??

he is a pedophile and belongs in jail. it's not normal to be attracted to 12 year old children. no matter what they say.

where do you set the limit for the whole "the child said this so i am not responsible"? if two 5 year olds were playing house, pretending to be adults. is that all a grown ass man would need to bust that ***** open?

disgusting..

Comment

So a 12 year old slut ****s a man and man gets send to prison ?

If she actually looked like she was 19 the man is innocent because he couldn't have known it. If she looks 12 he should be in Jail, but you also have them Ariana Grande types so it's tricky
        Last edited by DuckAdonis; 02-09-2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Nahh nope. He went to far. 12? Not believing that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            So a 12 year old slut ****s a man and man gets send to prison ?

If she actually looked like she was 19 the man is innocent because he couldn't have known it. If she looks 12 he should be in Jail, but you also have them Ariana Grande types so it's tricky

Comment

I’d have to see the Little slut and future baby mama to see if his story is believable.

Knowing the girl was twelve though sounds far fetched however.

Although I’ve met some girls that were actually in their twenties and looked much younger.

I refused to go any further until they showed me a driver liscence.

Comment

He does look like a creep... probably should be in jail

Comment

Those involved in the case have the benefit of having seen the girl. I'm sure she looks young AF and they've factored that in.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

He does look like a creep... probably should be in jail
                    He definitely knew what he was doing for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X