Who would be interested in a weight loss competition? $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would be interested in a weight loss competition? $$$

If you are interested let me know.

We each chip in $50, and run a 6 month weight loss competition. Money will be held in an escrow ie paid upfront and non refundable!! Happy for a Moderator or Admin to hold the cash.

The winner takes it all will be the greatest amount of weight loss as a percentage of your starting weight.

Proof pictures needed every 2 weeks, which must contain enough data to show it is real, this is to be determined.

Weight loss competition isn’t fair because the bigger you are the faster u lose weight a 400lb guy can lose 10lbs way faster than a 200lb guy

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
      Weight loss competition isn’t fair because the bigger you are the faster u lose weight a 400lb guy can lose 10lbs way faster than a 200lb guy
      % weight loss not actual pound lost

Comment

Still not fair because if I only have 10% body fat and u have 25% you’ll lose quicker

Comment

Still not fair because if I only have 10% body fat and u have 25% you’ll lose quicker
          Not bodyfat %, the % weight loss.

Eg if you weigh 180 and lose 5 that’s 2.7%.
          If you weigh 230 and lose 5 that’s 2.17%.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            If you are interested let me know.

We each chip in $50, and run a 6 month weight loss competition. Money will be held in an escrow ie paid upfront and non refundable!! Happy for a Moderator or Admin to hold the cash.

The winner takes it all will be the greatest amount of weight loss as a percentage of your starting weight.

Proof pictures needed every 2 weeks, which must contain enough data to show it is real, this is to be determined.
            I’m in. Currently 105kgs. Aiming to be at 85kgs in six months. Let’s do it!

Comment

He does have a point here.

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Grand View Post
                I’m in. Currently 105kgs. Aiming to be at 85kgs in six months. Let’s do it!
                Good to have you onboard!!

Will leave this here for few more days, ideally want at least two more people to sweeten the pot!!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  He does have a point here.
                  He doesn’t as that would be;

10 pound loss - 400 pound person = 2.5% loss

10 pound - 100 pound person is 10% loss

The lighter person wins!!!

Comment

I'm at 180 and want to be around 165 but I don't trust people I don't know with 50 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X