Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn thats a pretty sad year for NSB and shows the direction this forum is heading when you see who is getting the most votes for poster of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      This thread is really gay now.
      PB and his gang have ruined it for everyone.

What gang??

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Keep the votes coming people....
        some of these people are nuts....

mods already checked and CLEARED larr of any wrong doing with any type of alts or whatever but you have pb32 still hounding him like hes in love

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          No its not. People like u, jedi vader and big dunn have attacked me and ive had larry saying he'll slap the spit out of me. You are the people ruining it, not me. Im determined to get a genuine poster of the year whether you people like it or not!!!!
          Where did I attack you? I'm just asking questions..

Comment

• What seems to have happened here:

Pretty Boy32 and his lackeys fixed a poll in the Thunderdome to hand him a hollow victory. They then came into NSB and tried to do the same thing and fix a poll. Ironic that their arch nemesis Screamin' larryxxx.. is running away with the victory with or without the dud votes. Larry must be about 10 votes in the lead right now.

For the record, PB32 is an autistic phaggot who lives for the forum beef with Larry, backed up by his crew of misfits. DramaShow, in the main, is a decent poster, he's just let himself down this year by running with the miscreant PB32. I do not doubt that the PB32 Ass Bandit crew are guilty of everything they accuse Larry of doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              What seems to have happened here:

Pretty Boy32 and his lackeys fixed a poll in the Thunderdome to hand him a hollow victory. They then came into NSB and tried to do the same thing and fix a poll. Ironic that their arch nemesis Screamin' larryxxx.. is running away with the victory with or without the dud votes. Larry must be about 10 votes in the lead right now.

For the record, PB32 is an autistic phaggot who lives for the forum beef with Larry, backed up by his crew of misfits. DramaShow, in the main, is a decent poster, he's just let himself down this year by running with the miscreant PB32. I do not doubt that the PB32 Ass Bandit crew are guilty of everything they accuse Larry of doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Go home to your corner of the men's room loser...People are telling you ONCE again, you failed...How many times have you tried to screw with people's reputation and failed? You, and the other trolls? Take a hint!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Damn thats a pretty sad year for NSB and shows the direction this forum is heading when you see who is getting the most votes for poster of the year.
                  I bet you didnt complain the year Freedom was winning

Comment

• We are coming to the final stretch of the competition! It is still all to play for.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      some of these people are nuts....

mods already checked and CLEARED larr of any wrong doing with any type of alts or whatever but you have pb32 still hounding him like hes in love
                      If it’s true, what has the website become!!

Comment

Working...
                      X