No announcement yet.

Finally back! In need of advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back! In need of advice

Hey, guys! Been more than a year since I've last posted here and most of my posts were about my shoulder injury. Just a brief background, I injured my left shoulder during sparring when I threw a hook and it missed. It felt like it popped out but it went back to its place a few seconds after. I've had tons of check ups, therapy, and treatments already and I think I can never bring my shoulder back to 100% but I'm sure that I'll be able to find a way to fight with this. Doctor advised me to try another sport but I really can't. Love this sport too much lol

Anyway, enough with the drama. I've been boxing again for a month and a half already. I alternate boxing, weight lifting (to avoid further injuries), and roadwork. As you will see in the video, I've gained a lot of pounds during my recovery period (Depression period), from 123-147 lbs. in just one year. I'm slowly shedding pounds again. Below is the link of a video where I'm hitting the bag for a round (Taken a week ago). Hope you guys could welcome me to this forum again. Haha

Am still rusty.. I need advice from you, veterans! Hope you could help me on this, I really wanna join the amateur tournaments. Hope it's not too late for me (22 years old).

Thank you so much!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of7v...ature=youtu.be
Working...
X