Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Moving Up Not For Me - Canelo Was 180, Near 190 in There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being punched on chin is not for khan. Whether that punch is delivered by a 135,140, or 147 guy

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
      uh oh, khan has started speaking again, I suppose we'll have a sentence by sentence running commentary on here now

Comment

To be fair to him atleast these massive knockouts have never shaken his confidence he's very good at the mental aspect of boxing

Comment

Canelos weight seems to be getting higher every time khan talks about the fight haha

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            Khan tells a good story.Would've made a good fisherman." It was this big! "
            ^^^^^^^^[

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Canelo was 190? WTF...

Khan looking to duck Brook it would appear.

I think Khan will duck Spence, Thurman, and Porter and chase Garcia.

Probably end up fighting Bundu.
              Do you just hate Khan or what? Nowhere in the article is Brook's name mentioned. Unless we're assuming Brook is moving to 54, then I see your point!

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                To be fair to him atleast these massive knockouts have never shaken his confidence he's very good at the mental aspect of boxing
                An important aspect of the mental side of boxing is being aware of your limitations, (Khan doesn't have a great chin)something Khan is devoid of and refuses to address with better defense and a more tactical approach to his offense.

Comment

He's not Chavez Jr, Khan.

Comment

Cruiserweight Canelo would be an Irish version of Dwight Muhammad Qawi.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Being punched on chin is not for khan. Whether that punch is delivered by a 135,140, or 147 guy
                      Or a 170, 180, 190 guy

Comment

Working...
                      X