No announcement yet.

Wow Anyone See This Joshua video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
    I don't think it's that impressive to do a half front flip onto his ass in the water lol he's still a big stiff idiot.

He doesn't look full on drunk but maybe he had a couple drinks who knows who cares.
    You obviously haven't done one in wet sand .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      He does a back/front flip in the water , didnt know he was that athletic. Also looks like Stiverne at the end of the video asking Joshua for his autograph but cant tell ?

That ain't nothing to the way he's gonna flip and flop if he stops ducking Deontay and the Alabama Slamma lands on his chin!

Comment

Wow.... ... he does tricks in the surf that 8 year olds do ...... .......... wow.

......... and he plays on the beach with with men .... ...... wow.

Last edited by club fighter; 11-08-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Idk if Joshua is gay, he gots a kid so at worst he'd be bi I assume, but OP might be cuz this is a weirdo thread.

Or C+ troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            That ain't nothing to the way he's gonna flip and flop if he stops ducking Deontay and the Alabama Slamma lands on his chin!
            Wilder wouldn't have the coordination to handle Joshua and Fury doesn't have the power. Best bet they throw sand in his eyes and kick him in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk if Joshua is gay, he gots a kid so at worst he'd be bi I assume, but OP might be cuz this is a weirdo thread.

Or C+ troll thread.
              Actually the thread was initially created to see who comments on Joshuas body and sexuality of anyone and see what freaks turn up to weed them out and look who showed up.....YOU ! :smileysex
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-08-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Actually the thread was initially created to see who comments on Joshuas body and sexuality of anyone and see what freaks turn up to weed them out and look who showed up.....YOU ! :smileysex
                You are such a poor alt account. I'm positive I got you on ignore on your main account. You'll never be better than a C+ troll brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You are such a poor alt account. I'm positive I got you on ignore on your main account. You'll never be better than a C+ troll brother.
                  Im assuming that's a long list as others who school you on here you block them from they say when you cant take the heat, so why comment if you have nothing to actually offer the thread besides fantasizing about Joshuas lifestyle ?

Comment

It has some impact on you otherwise it wouldn't have been a big deal that you commented.
                    riiiiight.....

Comment

Working...
                    X