Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ/Matchroom show Team Wilder how it is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Chill your Sand-monkey bones.

You're white and proud...with AJ's Black d*ck in your mouth

Oh the irony.

White pride isn't enough to slake your thirst for Black d*ck.
    I'm actually a heterosexual man. That means I'm straight, if you don't know the meaning of that word. You're the one who always brings **** innuendos and d*ck talk onto the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Kigali is just gutted that he's going to a watch a brother get brutally knocked out instead of a white boy this weekend.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Last I checked AJ is a Brother

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
        I'm actually a heterosexual man. That means I'm straight, if you don't know the meaning of that word. You're the one who always brings **** innuendos and d*ck talk onto the forums.
        Says a guy that gets moist over every mentioning of AJ's sorry ass name.

Back to your flying carpet you flimsy little puff.

Comment

Go back to Pakistan with that **** you car-bombing loser
          Stop with the Racism you dumb P r i ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Stiverne was in camp to fight Breazeale on that card so you are talking out your arse really
            That's a common misconception. He wasn't trying for the Dominic fight. He was just going to show up covered in chicken grease. Word on the street is he hasn't nor will he train for wilder. True story....

Comment

Last I checked AJ is a Brother

Joshua is an African, one in touch with his heritage and with no major identity issues. That's why the Mayweather Bumsniff crew hate him - they're a self-loathing bunch that hate America but can't in anyway relate to the land that their ancestors came from, and it bothers them so much.

Comment

I'm guessing you don't understand that Stiverne was a mando that they already pushed back and had to happen anyway. Sorry if I'm ruining the trolling with annoying things like facts.

That's the thing that sucks about Wilder haters, they don't know enough about the sport to actually criticize his glaring weak points. They attack stupid things like his opponents failing test, his mando, etc. I'm not even a fan but the way people bash him is like some kind of high school popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                  Joshua is an African, one in touch with his heritage and with no major identity issues. That's why the Mayweather Bumsniff crew hate him - they're a self-loathing bunch that hate America but can't in anyway relate to the land that their ancestors came from, and it bothers them so much.
                  Damn! The brutal truth.

Comment

All Wilder is doing is fighting his Mando after his drug using opponent failed his SECOND drug test..Joshua is just satisfying his mandatory as well..there is nothing great about either opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      That's the thing that sucks about Wilder haters, they don't know enough about the sport to actually criticize his glaring weak points. They attack stupid things like his opponents failing test, his mando, etc. I'm not even a fan but the way people bash him is like some kind of high school popularity contest.
                      How is Bermane Stiverne the mandatory challenger when he hasn't had a fight in two years? He's just sat at the top of the WBC rankings, inactive, for two whole years?

Comment

Working...
                      X