Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ/Matchroom show Team Wilder how it is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ/Matchroom show Team Wilder how it is done.

Carlos Takam has had a full training camp as a standby opponent. He will have been preparing for AJ's style. AJ on the other hand will have two weeks to adjust his training to prepare for a short, stocky in-fighter as opposed to a tall, upright, rangey boxer.

Meanwhile, Team Wilder have drudged up Bermane Stiverne. From the bottom of some Mississippi mud pond, covered in fried chicken greese and watermelon seeds. With no training and having not been in the ring for two years.

Even AJ's replacement/short-notice opponents are better than anyone on Wilder's resume.

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    Carlos Takam has had a full training camp as a standby opponent. He will have been preparing for AJ's style. AJ on the other hand will have two weeks to adjust his training to prepare for a short, stocky in-fighter as opposed to a tall, upright, rangey boxer.

Meanwhile, Team Wilder have drudged up Bermane Stiverne. From the bottom of some Mississippi mud pond, covered in fried chicken greese and watermelon seeds. With no training and having not been in the ring for two years.

Even AJ's replacement/short-notice opponents are better than anyone on Wilder's resume.
    Go back to Pakistan with that **** you car-bombing loser

Comment

Stiverne was in camp to fight Breazeale on that card so you are talking out your arse really

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Lol... I'm white and of British/Irish heritage.

Comment

Lol... I'm white and of British/Irish heritage.
          That's what they all say....every last one of you glass-jawed,Bolton bred-weaklings.

Comment

I see you're still svcking on Wilders nuts.. give it a rest man! It's bad enough has no balls to fight real opponents.. He doesn't need you svcking his nuts dry.
            Last edited by NahMean; 10-16-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              I see your still svcking on Wilders nuts.. give it a rest man! It's bad enough has no balls to fight real opponents.. He doesn't need you svcking his nuts dry.
              You typed all that while gnawing on AJ's steroid-atrophied balls.

"I want Wilder in 2020

Comment

That's what they all say....every last one of you glass-jawed,Bolton bred-weaklings.
                Chill your monkey-bones. I know what you're getting at. You actually stalked me to the point of noticing me making a reference to halal foods the other day? I make it my business to be educated on a plethora of topics. Sorry to disappoint but I'm not in that coloured bucket with you. I'm white and I'm proud!

Comment

Chill your monkey-bones. I know what you're getting at. You actually stalked me to the point of noticing me making a reference to halal foods the other day? I make it my business to be educated on a plethora of topics. Sorry to disappoint but I'm not in that coloured bucket with you. I'm white and I'm proud!
                  Chill your Sand-monkey bones.

You're white and proud...with AJ's Black d*ck in your mouth

Oh the irony.

White pride isn't enough to slake your thirst for Black d*ck.

Comment

Kigali is just gutted that he's going to a watch a brother get brutally knocked out instead of a white boy this weekend.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X