Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Alec baldwin got roasted

Dudes face was priceless
    Painful ouch... dude was trying hard to laugh lmao

Should have put an apple in that pigs mouth.

Comment

These roasts are funny....and pushes all kinds of buttons. The roast that had Tyson and Patrice ONeal on the dais almost led fists.

Comment

Glad Jeffrey Ross is keeping the roasts going. I remember when they were roasting Trump years ago, maybe 2006 or 2007. Jim Norton mentioned all his jokes in his first book, in case some of them didn't air. My favorite one was all of the Trump products like Trump Steaks and Trump Water and said "There should also be a Trump water, cause you're a douche" LMAO.

Comment

Adam Carolla:

“Alec, you’re a great friend and a great actor and if I can rant for one minute here, you’re a great sport, you have a great sense of humor, unlike the social justice warriors who are gonna be out there tweeting that all the jokes are problematic,” Carolla said. “You people can blow me, you ***** **** sticks. This is a goddamn roast.”

“Comedians need a place where they can be offensive without your bull****, fake outrage,” he added. “Hashtag heroes. You already ruined the Oscars. You’re all woke and no joke. So, if you were offended by anything said tonight, please give a reach around to your emotional support dog and shut the **** up. This is our safe space *****es.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Adam Carolla:

“Alec, you’re a great friend and a great actor and if I can rant for one minute here, you’re a great sport, you have a great sense of humor, unlike the social justice warriors who are gonna be out there tweeting that all the jokes are problematic,” Carolla said. “You people can blow me, you ***** **** sticks. This is a goddamn roast.”

“Comedians need a place where they can be offensive without your bull****, fake outrage,” he added. “Hashtag heroes. You already ruined the Oscars. You’re all woke and no joke. So, if you were offended by anything said tonight, please give a reach around to your emotional support dog and shut the **** up. This is our safe space *****es.”

Buried those cocksuckers

Comment

Brutal on the daughter.

If there is a live action Muppets she is a shoe in for Miss Piggy.

Comment

Looks promising

I'm surprised Jeff Ross can still keep doing these roasts and not get stale

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                These roasts are funny....and pushes all kinds of buttons. The roast that had Tyson and Patrice ONeal on the dais almost led fists.
                That one was good.. I think that was Charlie Sheen's roast

Comment

Was this one good?
                  The rob lowe and justin bieber one were kinda whack

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Adam Carolla:

LOL

Yes!!!

Carolla is getting to be pretty wise in his older years.

Comment

Working...
                    X