Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol To Canelo: If You Want a Real Challenge - Look No Further!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Canelo is going to take on Mungia and should fight Andrade and everyone should be demanding it.

QUOTE=Shadoww702;19891577]I was just thinking that this is almost as bad as GGG calling out Floyd.
    [/QUOTE]

Actually Munguia is fighting GGG if he doesn’t get the trilogy not Canelo. Man keep up. Sht already been posted with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      So if Wilder says he can drop to 175 lbs to challenge Cinnamon. And Nelo doesn’t fight him. Then Fanboi logic is, he’s ducking him?
      No! Canelo has to fight him at his full weight. No CW’s or Canelo is ducking don’t you know! And then he has to fight Fury the next day.... Using only one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        So what? You have to put your name out there. And he’s right, if Canelo really wants a challenge, why make offers to the weakest and most faded champ in Kovalev and not younger fresher guys like Bivol?

Right, because Canelo wouldn’t do that. He ducked GGG until he started looking old and still got gift decisions. Now he’s trying to cherry pick and old Kovalev who’s really there for the taking. If Canelo is willing to go up in weight to be some sort of Warrior, then fight someone who is a challenge.

Canelo would never step in the ring with Bivol. Too good and too young.
        Look Dumb åss GGG was offered the fight a catchweight and triple Gåy ducked the fight and HE decided to wait till Nelo went up in weight, so the only one who ducked the fight was GåyGåyGåy end of the story. Mr. anyone from 154 to 168.

Comment

Bivol is skillful, and probably the best light heavyweight in the world. That's why guys don't call him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
            It's crazy when y'all make these statements. He's in the fight game and as you clearly read, guys in his division are not stepping up to the plate. Since Nelo said he wanted to fight at LHW, why not fight Bivol? The man said he can make SMW, as he's stated well before this article. Nelo fights at SMW as well, so why not fight the BEST. We as fight fans always states, we want the best fights. As soon as a true champ steps up for a challenge to some fans fave boxer... It's the same old song... "Get in line" "He's begging" or "You don't deserve a shot." Nelo said GGG needs a belt. Well he doesn't have one right now. Nelo is the face of boxing right! Like Oscar said, Nelo can pick guys with belts. Hmmm... There's Andrade, Charlo and Bivol. What's the hold up?
            He needs to go up a weight class and challenge himself you STÜPID FÜCK! Does he want challenges? why go down why not up and fight Usik? ╒Üçking clown!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Bivol is skillful, and probably the best light heavyweight in the world. That's why guys don't call him out.
              Hey, the way he whips his 1,3,2 while re-positioning his body is a thing of beauty in full attack resolve mode when he's hunting someone down,

[work cited - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBawoL1hMNs @2:15

he did it with Joe Smith Jr. Bhop puttin it on rewind like five times at the crizzy prolly. Dude's 3 was like a rubberband after the jab and BAM, straight down the pipe, nobody fkn with Bivol atm. Too dimensional - he COUNTERS with combos in those tight spots up close, he finds angles to produce those opportunities....nasty dude...Another future living legend who is there cause he loves to train, he finds comfort in the pain knowing dopamine is at the end.

I would even consider him a live dog against Usyk because his timing is comparable, but not superior. He'd probably drop a decision and lose 8 rounds to Usyk but make it slightly competitive. I don't think Usyk would KO Bivol, because I think Usyk would respect Bivol's ability too much to put that much in the middle. Usyk's a smart fellow, I really like his thoughts, "It's not good to be a predictor" is something he says that I completely agree with, but it's so hard to not predict something you're so familiar with because of your passion/love for it.

I wonder why him and Usyk don't try to switch hit more. They're betting all the way on being masters of their original styles, and I guess Usyk doesn't do it cause Southpaw is superior anyway.

Bivol's resolve and timing/instincts is so damn good that he reminds me of something that's created, manmade. Dude's inhuman. Humans don't jump forward with such instinct, the late Emanuel Steward knows about fighting on instinct more than anyone and he'd talk real good about Bivol, I'd wager. If I was team Usyk, I'd gain weight to get away from him like Ray Leonard gained weight to get away from Aaron Pryor. and i say that with loads of respect for Sugar Ray Leonard, who is a family friend. I met him when I was a baby. and ill resub to Dazn once I see him back on. You know, it's not that Usyk can't beat him, he probably can, but he'd take a fair bit of counter combo damage from Bivol to get that decision and until Bivol gets a few more belts I'd consider it not worth it at the time....but he will get the belts..
              Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-10-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Bivol would school Canelo,that fight ain't happening, forget it

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Canelo would duck this fight like the pssy ass ducking ass piece of pssy that he is.

Lol but the little pssy would jump at the chance to fight old man Kovalev at a catchweight.

Sa-fool “Cherry” Pickerez.
                  Like I've said he is waiting till GGG is 40 for the rematch and Kov is old as well.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    Like I've said he is waiting till GGG is 40 for the rematch and Kov is old as well.
                    What’s GGG waiting on to fight someone other than Canelo that has a pulse??? Or is it ROLLS City from here on out?

I got $300 Canelo fight a higher RANKED and skilled fighter next while GGG does Bumfights.com?

Comment

Soo GGG pulled Vanes out of a 2 year retirement and then Found Rolls in the phone book. Where will GGG find his next opponent??? Craigslist?? Facebook Marketplace?? Tinder???

Comment

Working...
                      X