Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: 3 Fights in 2019 - Then if Wilder Wants Another Ass Kicking...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder can take another ass kicking and Fury can absorb another concussion. It’s a tough way to earn a living but it pays well at least

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      I think you have it right. They're all laughing at the fans, milking all this for everything its worth. I dont blame people for trying to make money but they're all millionaires and the heavyweight division is being turned into a joke. I almost couldn't believe Wilder telling fans be patient we can all get hurt in here. Could you imagine any of the great champs of the past saying that. Fury and Wilder can barely disguise how much they like each other and the angst with AJ is clearly not real for either. Theyre like three business partners.
      They absolutely are and Wilder has even alluded to it. As you say, I won't begrudge a guy for trying to make money but when that actively screws over the sport I love, I'm gonna be vocal about it. These guys are being shrewd business men but there's a consequence that comes along with that. The fans start to resent you.

Comment

I knew Fury would not fight Whyte. Man, what happened to fighters fighting the other top guys? Now it's all these guys running their mouths and then running from the big fights.

Comment

Shame to wide mouth Hw

It's becoming clearly business mindset for the most hws, only AJ has not clearly dock anyone as the man on top

Comment

How long will he keep talking about this lineal ****b for ? The mans an embarrassing joke now ..

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Fury is definitely pulling a bi.tchmove. no question. As is Wilder.
              As is Joshua! They're all too greedy to agree on splitting the money 50/50. AJ and Wilder could walk away with $150M-200M each from their first fight alone! That's May-Pac money!

Comment

Fat Fury, the duck of the century!

Comment

So he will fight Schwarz but not Dillian Whyte?

The Bob Arum protection plan is in full effect I see.

Comment

3 fights against uber drivers nobody wants to see in the first place.

Immediate rematch was too risky. Barely made it out the 12th. Got to protect that 0 !

Comment

Funny how he calls Whyte, Wilder and Aj bums but accepts a fight against world beater Schwartz.

Comment

Working...
                      X