No announcement yet.

13 companies pull ads from the O'Reilly Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I laugh at all these liberal posters rallying in this thread against O'Reilly when they stay so conveniently quiet through all the ridiculousness that comes out from the left. Go head guys, have your moment, you don't seem to be having much of them lately.
    WTF does being a conservative/liberal, have to do with liking, or supporting Bill O'Reilly?

The dude is a creepy old man, who says tired Christian arguments over, and over again.

I'm pretty right-wing on most issues, and I hate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Shut your political f@ggot ass up. Nobody cares about your corny liberal/conservative little war zone that you've fabricated in your head.All I want is for someone to keep an eye on you so you don't shoot any school or theater up with your mentally ******ed ass genes. You've fabricated so many "liberal" posters on this forum that you've become THAT annoying politically annoying person at a gathering who will turn every conversation into politics in a gathering where nobody actually cares about either side.

This is about sexual harassment...not your ****ing ******ed liberals vs conservative bull**** you signed up to constantly post about here. Aren't there political forums for your bull**** posts?
      Who pissed in your cheerios? Sounds like you care a lot, you are reacting to my post like a woman who just contracted herpes from being cheated on.

Not sure what nerve I struck with you in the past, but I'd wager a bet that you're far more likely to commit a crime like robbing a McDonald's for sucking in life than I am ever of shooting anything up.

Comment

It's up to 21 former advertisers pulling out.

What a creep.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          This. It's win/win for him. He has such rabid fan support from middle-aged Catholics in America (my Aunt and Uncle JUST LOVE the guy), he'll get even more staunch support saying "it's a liberal, atheist conspiracy to overthrow him/ruin a good man's name"!
          Im telling you it will be just like what happened with Glen Beck. Guy left fox news created his own 2 hour show on his website and within a year was making like 32 million from subscriptions.

Comment

Working...
          X