Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Furious: I Should Be Fighting Bivol For WBA Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    both you and bivol shouldnt be anywhere near fighting for a world title...
    What a clown. Barrera has done more to deserve a shot than anyone else at 175.

Comment

Kovalev stop ducking this man. No excuses for Kovalev-Barrera not happening other than Superpromoter Kathy Duva fearing Krusher is damaged goods and losing her main meal ticket after he takes another bad L.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
        Kovalev stop ducking this man. No excuses for Kovalev-Barrera not happening other than Superpromoter Kathy Duva fearing Krusher is damaged goods and losing her main meal ticket after he takes another bad L.
        Barrera only turned Kovalev down a month ago, he was the preffered fight

Comment

This is bull****. However, rumor has it Barrera turned down the Kovalev fight, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            This is bull****. However, rumor has it Barrera turned down the Kovalev fight, so....
            No rumour, he was defending it earlier https://mobile.twitter.com/sullivanb...6366878720?p=v

Comment

Barrera pulls out of Beterbiev and Kovalev fights over money. How much he expect to get fighting Bivol? Another inevitable pull out

Comment

both Beterbiev and Bivol's dates of fights were planned time ago and fights supposed to be so-colled eliminators for the shot against Ward : Beterbiev-Barrera, Bivol-Cleverly, Ward is retired, Barrera ducked, Cleverly lost, Jack dropped, Beterbiev and Bivol are still fighting, but now the same eliminating bouts became championship fights, because of Ward retiring them
                Last edited by Satir; 09-25-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Bivol has been working with Main Events too, right?

If so... they're a small company and Bivol and Barrera knocking one another off isn't the best play for them.

I'd bet they expect Bivol to dispatch this bum, fight Kovalev for Kov to get the title, and then have Barrera as Kovalev's first defense. Way more money in their pocket.
                  I agree but they shouldn't be able to make a decision for Barrera without consulting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    No rumour, he was defending it earlier https://mobile.twitter.com/sullivanb...6366878720?p=v
                    Nobody knows what he was offered. But if it was anything like the 30k Beterbiev offered i understand why he'd turn it down. Also to put in a rematch clause with no extra money if he won is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      I agree but they shouldn't be able to make a decision for Barrera without consulting him.
                      That could be exactly what happened. Wasnt that the thing with Beterbiev, never see the contract, or signed it, angry tweets with his promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X