Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 4 Round Boxing... coming to XBox1/PS4/PC... but is it good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 4 Round Boxing... coming to XBox1/PS4/PC... but is it good?

I don't think they are going to have Tyson... or Ali... there has to be some issues with licensing Im sure... prob no ODLH or Roy or BHop... I dunno the website looks like s h i t....never a good sign

https://media3.giphy.com/media/GKo7pUwEBJmfu/source.gif

Im really not gonna hold my hopes up too high on this one... looks like Fernando Vargas is in Andy Ruiz... several other good names but Im just not sure...

Why the fwak wouldn't EA Sports just continue with Fight Night???

Anyone got any more info on this Round 4 Round?

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
    I don't think they are going to have Tyson... or Ali... there has to be some issues with licensing Im sure... prob no ODLH or Roy or BHop... I dunno the website looks like s h i t....never a good sign

https://media3.giphy.com/media/GKo7pUwEBJmfu/source.gif

Im really not gonna hold my hopes up too high on this one... looks like Fernando Vargas is in Andy Ruiz... several other good names but Im just not sure...

Why the fwak wouldn't EA Sports just continue with Fight Night???

Anyone got any more info on this Round 4 Round?
    Bruh don't buy into this stupid and ghetto supposed development of a boxing game. It will never be. It's just some bedroom 3D artist rendering similar faces of boxers and just getting their approval to use their faces.

The roster sucks to begin with. The website is ghetto. What's worse is that an LDBC member is part of this development so it's all just a brick production that will never happen.

https://www.round4roundboxing.com/boxing-roster.html

Comment

I don’t understand why promoters aren’t trying to sell their fight rosters to video game developers the way they sell them to tv channels.

I feel like EA or 2K would love to do a Top Rank boxing game or a PBC game but maybe I’m wrong.

Comment

Roster sucks so far.

Looks like I'll be using Hector Camacho for every fight.

At least they got Ruiz. And Gerald McClellan, don't think I've ever seen him in a boxing game.

Comment

Ldbc involved

They will be looking to steal
          Your money

Stay away from this

Comment

Doubt this ever sees the light of day

Reeks of unprofessionalism

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                I don’t understand why promoters aren’t trying to sell their fight rosters to video game developers the way they sell them to tv channels.

I feel like EA or 2K would love to do a Top Rank boxing game or a PBC game but maybe I’m wrong.
                Margins likely aren't too great, and no one outside of PBC has the sheer depth of talent needed to make building a game on said roster even worth it.

Fight Night, beyond the game play (for sheer game play, I don't see a better layout than Round 3, tbh), was fun because you had most of the names you'd want to see available to you in the game, across most of the weight classes.

If EA had the interest in doing it, an "EA Sports presents Premier Boxing Champions" game could be really interesting. (EA Sports already pushing the UFC game likely makes Top Rank Boxing a more synergistic partner, but the glaring lack of depth would be too obvious).

[For the dorks, you'd have to find things to add to the game post Round 3; to me, I've always thought it'd interesting if you had to make weight for fights. Young fighters being active consistently keeps the weight cutting to a minimum; older fighters have to work harder to keep the weight off or move up to have to cut less, etc]

Comment

I think EA won't touch it anymore due to all the different promotional companies making it difficult for them to get fighters onboard they dont have that issue with the UFC as its all under one umbrella

as for this game is it the one with zab judah? I see that on youtube lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    I think EA won't touch it anymore due to all the different promotional companies making it difficult for them to get fighters onboard they dont have that issue with the UFC as its all under one umbrella

as for this game is it the one with zab judah? I see that on youtube lmfao

pfffffffffff I hope not........that looks like sh#t

Comment

Working...
                    X