No announcement yet.

Kovalev Missed 1 VADA Test in January? Eleider had 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Mikey also has to comply his general testing because he is WBC CBP Champion for his Lightweight strap outside of his Spence contract.
    Look at the table you posted you can see that some fighters were tested as part of CBP, but some guys were tested because they have paid to have extra testing. You can tell which is which because it clearly says CBP under collection fee. Notice how it doesn't say CBP for Garcia? His tests were done as part of the testing he requested for the Spence fight, nothing to do with WBC CBP.

Honestly this is the most times I can recall having to tell someone to go back and read their own post because they've failed to understand it.

Also, you’re comparing 30 day PED report to a Feb 2nd fight, vs a report starting from February to March 16. We don’t have a February report plus 16 days.
    So you're saying that even though Mikey was tested twice and Spence 0 times, they are still being tested the exact same number of times, it's just that it'll happen in a different month?

But by that logic, how do we know Kovalev wasn't tested one extra time during an earlier time period? You got the results from December 2nd to Jan 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Look at the table you posted you can see that some fighters were tested as part of CBP, but some guys were tested because they have paid to have extra testing. You can tell which is which because it clearly says CBP under collection fee. Notice how it doesn't say CBP for Garcia? His tests were done as part of the testing he requested for the Spence fight, nothing to do with WBC CBP.

Honestly this is the most times I can recall having to tell someone to go back and read their own post because they've failed to understand it.

So you're saying that even though Mikey was tested twice and Spence 0 times, they are still being tested the exact same number of times, it's just that it'll happen in a different month?

But by that logic, how do we know Kovalev wasn't tested one extra time during an earlier time period? You got the results from December 2nd to Jan 2nd?
      What we do know is that Eleider Alvarez was always Top 15 WBC. Mikey is a WBC Champion. That report is 30 days (within) month to Kovalev rematch. Most VADA fights start 45 days away.

Because Mikey is doing SNAC and Conte’s Monroe Jr. inevitably got caught, we don’t know what stipulations were made in the contracts because of that SNAC stunt.

Comment

Here come the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          You know how promoters do business. Both fighters have to have an equal amount of tests, that’s the whole point of two guys doing testing before a fight. Either Michel knew Kovalev wasn’t tested like Eleider on the 8th or 9th and reached an agreement for whatever reason, non disclosed to salvage the fight, or he’s plain stupid.
          Michel : I would go with fughin stupid
          Sometimes the man just trips me out

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            He’s a cheater just like his fellow countryman Povetkin
            Only way dem Euro Bum KKKucks could beat bruvas is by cheating! Dey can't take dat smoke!

Comment

How much does VADA charge the fighters nowadays anyway?

I mean only one or two test leading up to the fight?

........$15,000 is cheaper doe. They better than USADA doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Only way dem Euro Bum KKKucks could beat bruvas is by cheating! Dey can't take dat smoke!
                Eleider Alvarez is not a brotha and Kovalev quit against Ward. Lay off the meth pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  It doesn't appear that he missed a test. It's not like the cheating Charlo's who "missed" their tests. They are cheaters like their countrymen Jones, Tarver, Toney, Bey, Love, Peterson, Berto, Briggs, Mosley etc;
                  Yep check my comments Charlos are cheaters too. I made a whole thread about Charlos and Fury cheating VADA testing. Charlos are cheaters just like Tyson Fury, Povetkin, Saunders, Hughie Fury, Wawrzyk, Bute, Browne, Maccarinelli, Sturm,Wach etc

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Eleider Alvarez is not a brotha and Kovalev quit against Ward. Lay off the meth pipe.
                    Alvarez is close enough and exactly! Exposedalev quit cuz he wasnt on roids then! Another Eurobum bites the dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Exposedalev quit cuz he wasnt on roids then!
                      Lol. Exposedalev. In all fairness though, King Kova had some real issues outside the ring. I think it was best for VADA not knock on his, to respect his privacy after testing Eleider on the 8th

Comment

Working...
                      X