Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormy Daniels' new tell-all book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know more about this plan Hillary and Trump concocted to defeat Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Aint no one got time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I never wanna play Mario Kart again.

Comment

Comment

She's a ****ing **** star. She sucks and Fu[KS only the biggest dicks. Of course she's gonna think any dick outside the **** industry is small.

/Rolleyes

Comment

Trump is fooked!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                Trump is fooked!
                Yeah been hearing that for two years

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                  She's a ****ing **** star. She sucks and Fu[KS only the biggest dicks. Of course she's gonna think any dick outside the **** industry is small.

/Rolleyes
                  Going off anecdotal evidence, if the head of the membrane is much larger than the rest, it could certainly fall into a "below average" category, at least in girth.

As to length, three to four inches would be in that category, as well.

Seeing as how she's an expert in sexual intercourse, we can assume she's aware of the male human's average length, irrespective of her career with oversized men.

What's even more surprising is her description of Trump's pubic hair as akin to a "Yeti".

For years, this animal has been largely seen as a myth. What could Daniels be onto?

At the very least, it may signal that Trump dyes his hair, if his pubic hair is grey.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post

/Rolleyes

The Asian dude sticking up for guys with small peckers......

Comment

Hopefully trumps ego makes him tweet a dick pic

No h0m0

Comment

Working...
                      X