No announcement yet.

Let's be 100% honest Rigo will get zero credit IF he wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Think about it. When Rigo ducked this fight at 126 for June of 2016 he set out on a mission of focusing just on Loma (as evidenced by finally taking the bout), but Loma has moved on with his career and beat Walters despite been given no chance by many here. He moved on from Rigo so has has limited time to plan for the amazing Rigo who was deemed way too skillful and good for him a month ago when both fighters were the same size as they are now. Think Leonard-Hagler when Leonard had 3 years when Hagler was fighting live bodies.

Having said that I won't use it as an excuse it's just a major disadvantage but Loma will overcome it and prove the predictions of a month ago blatantly wrong.

NO excuses from me personally though.
    Rigo. was asked by a interviewer like two yrs ago if he would fight loma & Rigo said he was at a different weight class then Rigo trys to work out a deal but bob arum lowballs him with 500k while wanting to give loma 1mil cuz bob wanted to stop his career after Rigo. whooped nonito donaire & arum's stable.....Then Rigo goes nuclear on social media to get the fight & it WORKED! So why would you THINK he ducked or didn't want to fight loma? They both will get credit & did you know that Al, golden boy & TR want to sign Rigo now? I bet you didn't.....

Comment

**** poster **** posting. **** not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        **** poster **** posting. **** not surprising.
        I'm impressed you found yourself into a thread that had nothing to do with Floyd or Pac (because of Floyd) or GGG (because of Floyd).

Are you trying to upgrade from casual fanboy to boxing fan? If so, fair play to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          That's fine with me. Most find Rigo boring, he just doesn't waste punches, but he's like a viper with his reactions, that should be lomachenco's top priority in training for this fight.
          It might be very ugly. Loma has to work the jab and be effective at both smothering and lateral movement.

Those three things alone win the fight since he can jab well and stay moving...to reduce Rigo's counter punching efforts. When Loma does move in...he needs to move in enough to smother Lomas Left hand.

Easy fight if he can do those things

Comment

Working...
          X