No announcement yet.

Helen Hunt or Tea Leoni

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helen Hunt or Tea Leoni

Who would you rather? I never really liked HH in mad about you...i found that show to be way to jewish for my liking....and i loved tea leoni in family man when she was in the shower...but lately i have been seeing HH in a different light. Which do you think is better looking?

Tea Leoni, even though you posted a ****ty picture of her.

Helen Hunt is attractive, but not celebrity hot.

Plus Tea Leoni was with David Duchovny for years. He's my idol, so banging her would be almost as good as banging him.

Comment

Definitely Helen Hunt.

In her prime, she had that 'professional woman by day, total slut by night' vibe going on. My kind of woman.

Tea could get it too of course, but of the two, Helen is hotter imo.

Comment

tea leoni was smoking hot when she was younger. helen hunt has always been good looking, but not a real babe like leoni.

fairly certain she let will smith beat on it. she was bad as F in her prime.

Comment

1999 wants it who would you rather question back.

I haven't seen what Leoni looks like in 5+ years I think, but I guess her cuz Helen Hunt looked like a 6/10 in her prime. Hunt's a better actress doe.

Comment

I don't even see this as a contest. Tea Leoni, and it's not even close

Comment

heard will smith beat on it so hard the room stunk.

Comment

Helen for me,

I remember watching the movie Twister a tornado had passed, it was raining she had a white tank top and nipples

right away i pictured her naked in my head excused myself went to the bathroom :wank: came back got a snack and finished watching the movie

Comment

Marissa Tomei is hotter than both

Comment

I'll go with Helen Hunt. She has more of that pale, woman of the prairie look, like she'd churn butter all damn day which means she could definitely work cawk.

Comment

Working...
                    X