Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A real reporter corners Hearn and asks him the tough questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    I havent been following this, literally just know the whyte failed and still got to fight. With that being said,

Eddie hearn in this video just did everything you said he did in the past, he explained how it was the comission who cleared him to fight, and he contractual obligated to put the fight on if both parties are cleared by the governing body (the commission) to put the fight on. I didnt get any "caught red handed" moment out of these videos, all these videos was the reporter grilling him repeating himself over and over in a hostile manner cutting hearns off when he did tried to explain.

Like I said the reporter should have versed himself in the particulars so he could have actually asked the right questions to expose something instead he just asked the same generic question just in a more hostile manner.

lol your better than this MCC lol, Just cause I didnt see the reporter magically GOTCHA on hearns like you did all of a sudden I dont care or rather the questions not be asked? lmfao thats acutally quite opposite to what I have been saying, I said if this reporter wasnt such a lazy fuck and versed himself in the uk process he could have got that AHA GOTCHA moment but since he went in their not knowing shit about shit he couldn't even grill hearns properly, he grilled him like a middle student who afraid to fight so he just yells and push.
    There was no gotcha moment but if you've seen other interviews with Hearn this weekend you'll know he got Hearn to open up more than anyone else. Some revelations were the moment they found out, opting not to test the B sample ( Eddie perviously said he knew nothing about the B sample), instead opting to go with the hearing, and the hearing was held the day of the fight. Eddie denying Whyte failed for 2 different steroids while refusing to answer is he failed a test at all and trying to put everything on the process as if they cleared Whyte of steroid use when all they did was clear him to fight that day.

If you haven't seen the other interviews you won't understand how well he did in this interview.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
      Compared to your uncle Al, Hearn is heaven-sent to reporters.

You Haymon fanboys are hilarious. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3
      People who shet on Al are the losers in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I gotta respect someone for being shitty in real life and not just online?
        He wasn't being Shetty, Ward said D.Wilder didn't want anymore of fury when that statement was CLEARLY wrong. Ward messed up, it happens.

Comment

Funny how eddie struggling to answer the question....lol
          Last edited by j.razor; 07-29-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Because it's a reporters job to be unbiased and professional. Hearn is only getting annoyed with his bias and unprofessionalism the way I see it...
            He ask eddie the right question & eddie struggling to answer....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              That was what came across to me more than anything... interviewer dude quite literally showed no understanding of the politics, procedures and organisations involved in this case and how they interoperate... and whilst I ain't a fan of Slick Eddie's in the slightest he was actually making a fairly good job of trying to explain it - especially given that the interviewer wasn't actually listening to him at all and just waiting for a pause or some kinda tangential cue to fire off another accusatory question.

And whilst I've no doubt slick Eddie is a dodgy ****er (like every other promoter in the game), I think you'd have to be pretty good to get one over him... I actually saw the opposite to the TS - I spent longer that I really shoulda today reading round official policy documents from the BBBoC, UKAD (and VADA for that matter) and whatever else you think of the fucker, Hearn appears to know his stuff and furthermore was able to explain it quite concisely and coherently under pressure - when he could get a word in edgeways.
              He was trying to dodge the question, no way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                So are they not going to test the B sample? They chose hearing instead of B sample?
                Yes I to would like to know this, surely with things being up in the air as they currently are the B sample will have to be tested.

Comment

This was the first time I've seen Eddie lose his cool. He loves to talk. He is always smiling and shit with that phony ass smile of his. That smile on his face was gone by the time the reporter began grilling his ass!

This scumbag piece of shit became embroiled and self righteously indignant at Miller for popping for three PEDS but does a 180 degree turn when his own guy pops dirty for two PEDS.

Comment

all the attention should be on hearn and dillian but everyone shifts it to some haymon pbc bashing party, the bottom line is hearn did some fraudulent ish if this is all true, but for some reason everyone is looking for a way to put hearn in a positive lite...

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                      Is Eddie professional? Why should the reporter in this case?

becuse he's a reporter. hearn is a promoter and he's supposed to be subjective.

boxing writers used to the the most respected writers in sport. they literally scored fights. did you know that? go look up "newspaper decision."

this guy didn't even do his homework and he's not fit to make hearn a cup of tea. all he's got to do is make eddie refute the report from bscene that whyte tested positive in his A sample. easy money. they had a hearing, after all. "were the reports from boxingscene false then, eddie?" and you leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X