Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Most Memorable Moment In Life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    1st time i lost my rag, like real anger/rage for teh 1st time, i was a kid, in thailand, i had a really bad day, sun burnt wierd stings from a tropical nettle like plant on top of the sunburn, tired hungry, pissed off at my dad, so i was already angry then i went to turn an outside tap on and the tap came off and i got plastered with high pressured cold water , that sent me over the edge the first time i experienced the monster inside that is rage
    Alexkid was abused by his dad???????

Shocking!!!!

Comment

I do not have one.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        I got a couple
        Finding out i m gunna be a dad for the first time
        Having my head opened up with a hammer and waiting to die(obviously I didn't haha)
        Having a fight with a friend and knocking him out cold in front of a huge crowd(was at a brass band thing at a park) and thinking I killed him....he was OUT!!!
        the dad thing. no regrets yet ?
        what did they find when they opened up your cranium ?
        im sure your friend deserved the nightnight treatment.
        i bet he didnt do ''that'' again.

Comment

The first time I shot my load on some big double D *******.

Thinking about this topic makes me realize how much I've underachieved in life.

If I had the same passion for education as I did for ****, I could have really accomplished something in life like become a doctor or mayor or something. Oh well.

Comment

How did your lil bro die if you don't mind
            Lost my sister to cotdeath
            It sparked a whole torrent of bs for everybody
            My little n*gga had a heart condition that caused the chambers in heart to just open and become one giant chamber, which put weight on his lungs and resulted in him having breathing problems at the best of times. Then I came home with the flu, then my dad caught it, then my mom, then my baby brother. He could barely breathe with healthy lungs, so the flu just ****ed him over.

He died at the hospital, in my mom's arms while waiting for surgery.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister man.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              the dad thing. no regrets yet ?
              what did they find when they opened up your cranium ?
              im sure your friend deserved the nightnight treatment.
              i bet he didnt do ''that'' again.
              Nah best thing that ever happened
              Not much,nurse joked how she could put her lil finger inside my head
              And God yeah he deserved it
              Had a verbal with him
              Fxcker punched me when I wasn't looking
              I carried on arguin and he did it again
              So I put him down
              Helped him up
              Then he fxckin did it again
              So I combo'd him
              Then he went to sleep
              With his eyes open
              I literally crapped myself n walked off as fast as I could to the sound of people screaming
              Really thought I killed him
              Turned out he was out for like 5min then got taken away in an ambulance
              When I found out he was OK I proceeded to threaten him via text message if he told the police it was me
              Never saw him again

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                My little n*gga had a heart condition that caused the chambers in heart to just open and become one giant chamber, which put weight on his lungs and resulted in him having breathing problems at the best of times. Then I came home with the flu, then my dad caught it, then my mom, then my baby brother. He could barely breathe with healthy lungs, so the flu just ****ed him over.

He died at the hospital, in my mom's arms while waiting for surgery.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister man.
                As you well know death is a part of life
                Unfortunately

Comment

Had a verbal with him
                  So I put him down
                  Helped him up
                  So I combo'd him
                  Then he went to sleep
                  With his eyes open
                  I literally crapped myself n walked off as fast as I could to the sound of people screaming
                  When I found out he was OK I proceeded to threaten him via text message if he told the police it was me
                  Never saw him again
                  Lol, that was ****ing self defence dude. He punched you three ****ing times. Ass.

As you well know death is a part of life
                  Unfortunately
                  Yeah, agreed.

Although, if death is preceded by pain, I don't see it as a negative. Well, not anymore at least.

Comment

Had a verbal with him
                    So I put him down
                    Helped him up
                    So I combo'd him
                    Then he went to sleep
                    With his eyes open
                    Never saw him again
                    dont get me wrong. i love kids. as long as theyre not mine. they cry, break shlt, want to be the boss, cost money and youll never know if you did a good enough job raising them. bad kids from great parents happen all the time. gl bro.

finger in your head....did you feel it or were you on morphine ? i love morphine . as we can see, you turned out all right. no brain damage

not 1 but 2 sucker punches ?!?!?!? AND you were nice enough to help him up ?!?!?! was he twitching once you put him down ?!?!? that shlt freaks me out, seeing cu/nt convulse.....i want to experience it

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      dont get me wrong. i love kids. as long as theyre not mine. they cry, break shlt, want to be the boss, cost money and youll never know if you did a good enough job raising them. bad kids from great parents happen all the time. gl bro.

finger in your head....did you feel it or were you on morphine ? i love morphine . as we can see, you turned out all right. no brain damage

not 1 but 2 sucker punches ?!?!?!? AND you were nice enough to help him up ?!?!?! was he twitching once you put him down ?!?!? that shlt freaks me out, seeing cu/nt convulse.....i want to experience it

Q1-Thats exactly what I used to say,never understood until I had them but each to their own
                      Q2-Nah she didn't actually put her finger in there,she was just joking to try lighten my mood and no i didn't feel a thing
                      Didn't feel the blow at all,I remember it though
                      I refused most of the treatment(I was being an arse)
                      Q3-I was gone before he hit the ground(it was pretty cool once I realised he wasn't dead,never done that to anyone before haha)

Comment

Working...
                      X