fatigue / weariness without apparent reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatigue / weariness without apparent reason

Hi all,

for a couple of months now, I'm suffering from fatigue and I've got no clue why. Here's how my average week looks like:

Usually I train for boxing 2 or 3 times a week. This is pretty intense, at least one of those training sessions includes 2-4 rounds of sparring. The others are mainly technique and conditioning. I'm one of the fastest guys at the gym so I train at a high tempo.

Weight training once a week and usually on Sunday I have an extended running session (interval).

I don't take any energy drinks or protein shakes etc... just purely natural stuff like lots of water, a can of tuna after each training.

I take breakfast daily (usually two slices of wholewheat bread with cheese or honey and in the weekends 3 eggs with toast).

Lunch on training days is vegetarian spaghetti or fish (saumon or white fish) with vegetables and either rice or sometimes fries.

Dinner varies from cooked vegetables, lamb or chicken.
    I take a lot of snacks such as brasil nuts, walnuts and almonds or a piece of fruit.
    I also drink two cups of black tea with cream daily.

I do go to sleep relatively late during the week, 1am at the earliest, but i sleep 8-9 hours. I have a desk job so I don't waste much energy during days.

I'm 58kg, 169cm and 26 yrs old.

So my question is why in the hell do I feel this weariness? Can it be due to stress (i know I think too much)? Any of you guys ever experienced such a thing?

Would appreciate some feedback,
    thanks in advance.

yes ...

listen , take 1 WEEK OFF,,,and eat alot of food ,2nd week slowly build up the intensity , 3rd week work out intensely

Comment

Yo popz have you tried laying off the tuna for a bit, Maybe the Mercury's doing you in.Tuna contains low amounts of mercury or are you eating fresh water fish?

Comment

Working...
      X