Collapse
No announcement yet.

MayMac The Prequel: Boxer Destroys McGregor's MMA Rival In Pro Debut [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MayMac The Prequel: Boxer Destroys McGregor's MMA Rival In Pro Debut [VIDEO]

A top MMA guy, Mike Perry, made his pro boxing debut in 2015 against Kenneth McNeil, only to be toyed with and stopped by the 6-1 prospect. Like McGregor, Perry is known to be a high level puncher in MMA with the majority of his MMA wins coming by KO via punches. Perry fights in one of the same divisions as McGregor but they're yet to face each other, although calls for the fight to be made continue to this day. Many within MMA circles believe Perry would beat McGregor.

A sign of things to come? Does Mayweather vs McGregor end up resembling this..?

Perry is gaining a little cult following in mma for his kos. This video was entertaining

Comment

Perry is 10-1 10 KO's in MMA. Now I don't know if he's beaten anyone of note but still, he's a UFC fighter.

But here it seems like he has no power at all.

Skill wise he's woeful. Some of the worst footwork and positioning I've ever seen.

Comment

Mike Perry is my mfing boy, Michigan Mfers!!!! BUT he's no McGregor rival. And show me all the guys with no amateur fights beating a 6-1 guy in their pro debut vs losing to them. Guy got jobbed like most cats in boxing without a promoter + having them tied to unbreakable contract. What he is doe is a promising MMA prospect who has a ton of pop with 4oz gloves on & is just venturing into becoming a real contender.

Randomly he's also got the best quote after attending the UFC fighter retreat this year:
        “I’m gonna get my money cause I’m gonna shut up and fight,” he said. “And then when they give me enough money, I’m gonna take that money and I’m gonna multiply it. I’m gonna do things with it. I’m gonna try to change the world. Maybe I’ll build a school for p#ssies and weaklings and teach them how to man up and grow a pair and go out and get what’s yours.”
        Respect to this young go getter trying to make some sh^t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          A top MMA guy, Mike Perry, made his pro boxing debut in 2015 against Kenneth McNeil, only to be toyed with and stopped by the 6-1 prospect. Like McGregor, Perry is known to be a high level puncher in MMA with the majority of his MMA wins coming by KO via punches. Perry fights in one of the same divisions as McGregor but they're yet to face each other, although calls for the fight to be made continue to this day. Many within MMA circles believe Perry would beat McGregor.

A sign of things to come? Does Mayweather vs McGregor end up resembling this..?

1. Watched it in slow motion, perry landed the cleaner shots. Had him up 3 rds.

2. Perry was the agressor

3. Perry went down from a push and illegal rabbit punch. You couldn't tell because the ref blocked the view but you need to slow it down and make a gif.

4. McNeil is on PEDS. You can tell from the shape of his ears.

5. There was no VADA testing.

6. Biased crowd. Rewatch the fight in complete silence and darkness while breathing softly 15 sec intervals.

7. Perry was too green.

8. Catchweight

9. Perry was denied his own animal crackers and juice box. He was forced to use the vending machine prefight.

10. Perry face does not look like he was KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Mike Perry is my mfing boy, Michigan Mfers!!!! BUT he's no McGregor rival. And show me all the guys with no amateur fights beating a 6-1 guy in their pro debut vs losing to them. Guy got jobbed like most cats in boxing without a promoter + having them tied to unbreakable contract. What he is doe is a promising MMA prospect who has a ton of pop with 4oz gloves on & is just venturing into becoming a real contender.

Randomly he's also got the best quote after attending the UFC fighter retreat this year:

Respect to this young go getter trying to make some sh^t happen.
            Probably based of his MMA experience they thought they could throw him in there at somewhat of the deepend. The middle of the pool perhaps.

He's 10-3 now that guy.

Comment

Biggest douchebag in UFC at the moment. I had a good laugh.

Comment

Mcgregor is a considerably better boxer/striker than mike perry. Hugely superior.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Mcgregor is a considerably better boxer/striker than mike perry. Hugely superior.
                  Floyd is a little better than McNeil too.

Comment

I didn't know both of this guys before watching the video, still don't know who they are. But after like 10 seconds i could tell who the boxer was and who the MMA fighter is. The stance, the movement of the feet, the throwing of punches, the head up in the air etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X