Sling TV for boxing fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sling TV for boxing fans

Any of you have it? Is it legit?

I thought of getting it for my roku, but just to have Showtime and hbo. Boxing only but it comes out to about the same price wise. Plus it's not live it's next day I believe

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      I thought of getting it for my roku, but just to have Showtime and hbo. Boxing only but it comes out to about the same price wise. Plus it's not live it's next day I believe
      I thought they do live shows now? They do PPV boxing though.

If it's a next day thing man, ill pass.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I thought they do live shows now? They do PPV boxing though.

If it's a next day thing man, ill pass.
        It's not a next day thing. I've seen both the May/McGregor and Canelo/GGG PPV's being advertised on SlingTV, you can buy it and watch it live. Obviously it's a streaming service that runs off your internet, so if you have good speeds it should be flawless, but otherwise it might reduce the quality to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
          It's not a next day thing. I've seen both the May/McGregor and Canelo/GGG PPV's being advertised on SlingTV, you can buy it and watch it live. Obviously it's a streaming service that runs off your internet, so if you have good speeds it should be flawless, but otherwise it might reduce the quality to keep up.
          Regular HBO fights live too?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Regular HBO fights live too?
            Yeah if you get the HBO package. It doesn't come with the regular $20 or $25 Sling packages. I think it will add on an extra $15 a month or something.

Sometimes they have a HBO Free Preview weekend and I've watched live boxing on it before. Same with Showtime.

Comment

I'm paying $12 for a pckage that includes several Fox sports channels and TCM ...Turner Classic Movies. There are a couple dozen other channels that i never watch. Fox Southwest has the Rangers badeball games which is the only way i can see their games. Some PBC fights are on Fox.

I bought the Canelo-GGfight through Sling. You can get HBO, Showtime and others as addons.

I run Sling through my FireStick and have no problems. Also have at a lake house where the Internet is only 2mbps and I've never noticed any slowdowns as opposed to streaming through Kodi that has real issues streaming fights at the lake. At home (100mbps) Kodi is fine...again running it through a Fire Stick.

Comment

Don't waste your money on it, I found a better service. I will make a thread to inform the cord cutters.

Sling is good, but I think this is better.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Don't waste your money on it, I found a better service. I will make a thread to inform the cord cutters.

Please do, I'm interested. Sling it decent but I hardly use it anymore TBH.

Plus I don't like the fact that you either have to pick if you want the Fox Sports/FS1 lineup vs the ESPN and ESPN2 lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Please do asap lol

Comment

Working...
                    X