Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't quite a few of you in here claiming the Europa is some great achievement, the same people calling it the losers of the Champions League cup back when Chelsea won it with Fernando ****ing Torres?

Pitiful.

A club like United should not be happy winning the Europa league and should quite frankly not be putting "all the eggs" into that basket. It's a proper disgrace.

Seriously. The day has come when United as a club and it's supporters celebrate winning the carling and the Europa league. That's down right sad. Went from being Manchester United to being Soton. That's a caliber of club that would be happy winning the Europa and Carling.

No club has won more trophies in England than Chelsea has since 2003. Only United is equal btw. History being made.
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 05-14-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Wasn't quite a few of you in here claiming the Europa is some great achievement, the same people calling it the losers of the Champions League cup back when Chelsea won it with Fernando ****ing Torres?

Pitiful.

A club like United should not be happy winning the Europa league and should quite frankly not be putting "all the eggs" into that basket. It's a proper disgrace.

Seriously. The day has come when United as a club and it's supporters celebrate winning the carling and the Europa league. That's down right sad. Went from being Manchester United to being Soton. That's a caliber of club that would be happy winning the Europa and Carling.

No club has won more trophies in England than Chelsea has since 2003. Only United is equal btw. History being made.
      Calls Europa/Carling cup sad then counts them towards Chelsea major trophy totals

Who has won more leagues since 2003? I will give u a hint.. its not Chelsea

Also any club outside of United in the PL would consider the Europa cup/Carling cup a good season.. that's not a joke its fact.. if you don't think City/Spurs/Arsenal would be happy with that.. I don't know what to say

Southampton haven't won a trophy in donkey years.. what are you on about.. Europa/Carling double would be one of the greatest ever seasons for them
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-14-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Wasn't quite a few of you in here claiming the Europa is some great achievement, the same people calling it the losers of the Champions League cup back when Chelsea won it with Fernando ****ing Torres?

Pitiful.

history get a grip mate , chelsea where a fa cup side before the money came ' busby shankley paisly ferguson thats history

Comment

• by the way roy me auld mucker told ye wed smash the hammers

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Calls Europa/Carling cup sad then counts them towards Chelsea major trophy totals

Who has won more leagues since 2003? I will give u a hint.. its not Chelsea

Also any club outside of United in the PL would consider the Europa cup/Carling cup a good season.. that's not a joke its fact.. if you don't think City/Spurs/Arsenal would be happy with that.. I don't know what to say

Southampton haven't won a trophy in donkey years.. what are you on about.. Europa/Carling double would be one of the greatest ever seasons for them

So in other words, Manchester United have stepped down from Bayern, Real Madrid, and Barcelona's level to be content with merely competing like that of City, Arsenal, and Spurs?

Okay.

And United have 5 and Chelsea have 5. Unless you wish to count the 02-03 (which isn't post 2003) season then United with 6. At that point, basically the only opposition to Ferguson was Chelsea. So yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              by the way roy me auld mucker told ye wed smash the hammers
              I could see a 1-1 or losing at Anfield v Middlesborough tbh I would rather see Liverpool in UCL though

Klopp back in the champions league and that style of play suit better in Europe than Arsenal's

Comment

• Also a few years back when Bilbao stamped United out of the Europa, even then it was unthinkable to even compete for that trophy. The overwhelming thought coming from United was that they have no business in that competition. Let alone giving up on the league for the celebration of lesser trophies.

I understand the path to get into the CL but never the less. I would have never even imagined that you lot are seriously content and accepting of the carling and the Europa. As if it's the 08 double.

Never seen it. I'm not 30+ so 80s football and all that. I didn't see. But I've never not known United to not be in with Bayern, Real Madrid, and Barcelona.

How the mighty have fallen.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Well James Rodriguez is definitely leaving Real Madrid.
                  As he should. Zidane prefers Isco and so do Madrid fans.
                  The question is at what amount is Madrid willing to part with him, and what team is willing to take him?

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    As he should. Zidane prefers Isco and so do Madrid fans.
                    The question is at what amount is Madrid willing to part with him, and what team is willing to take him?
                    United have signed him for £55 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                      by the way roy me auld mucker told ye wed smash the hammers
                      Yeh u were right pal, I'm a cynical ****er tbf.

I still highly doubt we'll beat Middlesborough at home tho

I don't doubt our ability of ****ing it all up for one second. Arsenal have got 2 pish easy games left an all which they'll defo win, us losing/drawing to a team that has nothing to play for on the last day to miss out on the CL wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X