X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he might not be wrong but he def not a profesinal

Comment

Eaner was a good guy and poster but overly biased

Guy wouldn't even admit Rios-Abril was a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Eaner was a good guy and poster but overly biased

Guy wouldn't even admit Rios-Abril was a robbery.

Just like you'll never admit Garcia-Herrera was a robbery.

Comment

Steve Kim and Doug Fischer are known big time haters. Didn't think Steve would stoop this low, but not surprised at all. He's some kind of an editor on Boxingscene, but many of the articles used to have glaring editing mistakes. Not sure if he still works for this site.

Kim sounds like a ******ed kid now!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Just like you'll never admit Garcia-Herrera was a robbery.
            Are you really trying to suggest that those two fights are similar?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              They sound just like some of our worst posters on here. That's embarrassing coming from two supposed professionals of the boxing industry.

I listened to Kim's podcast this past Monday and he said flat out Showtime has the better product at the moment.

He just likes to antagonize the PBC fanboys because of they're an annoying group of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Steve Kim and Doug Fischer are known big time haters. Didn't think Steve would stoop this low, but not surprised at all. He's some kind of an editor on Boxingscene, but many of the articles used to have glaring editing mistakes. Not sure if he still works for this site.

Kim sounds like a ******ed kid now!
                could not agree more. but watch this thread will be closed seen twice in last 2 days one downing doug fisher [me]other about dan rafeal[again me lol]

Comment

show is putting out the better stuff but the stuff he said should come from a fan not a pro writer

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    could not agree more. but watch this thread will be closed seen twice in last 2 days one downing doug fisher [me]other about dan rafeal[again me lol]
                    I've been following boxing long enough to never take those two seriously. They are the definition of a shill.

Comment

Shill: Definition
                      -a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X