Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyds best win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar...a past prime Oscar. Still its a very good win.

Mosley was shot, Cotto well past his best and battered to within an inch of his life twice already and past his best weight. Ortiz and Guerrero...LOL I'll add Maidana to the LOL list too.

Both Castillo fights were damn close and he was a good fighter but not great. Corrales was a terrific win but this wasn't the same man and in the years that followed didn't amount to much more than a highlight reel, speaking of which, see Gatti.

I dunno, Floyd could have had prime Cotto, prime Mosley, prime Margarito, Kostya on his ledger....but he only got 2 of those fights. Man what a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
      as a boxer i think floyd is better than pac but his resume isnt as good. pac has the greater legacy, floyd whole legacy revolves around his undefeated record.
      ive been in this site forever.

ive always stated floyd beats pacquiao. anytime anywhere.

that doesnt mean floyd's resume is better than pacquiao.

Comment

A Past Prime Part Time De La Hoya.

Comment

that is a weak ass resume for an alleged ATG greatest eva.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
            I don't like Floyd, but really don't care to hate on him, but....

I mean his resume is extremely underwhelming, especially when you take into account when he fought some of these guys.

If he would have fought Canelo at 154, I think with time that would become his best win, but he didn't. Who knows. Castillo I guess? Really underwhelming resume, my god.
            I agree. Floyd is a very good boxer but you realize why he gets so much criticism when his resume is laid out like that. The best names on there were all way past their best days and the others are simply not "great" to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
              I agree. Floyd is a very good boxer but you realize why he gets so much criticism when his resume is laid out like that. The best names on there were all way past their best days and the others are simply not "great" to begin with.
              exactly.

floyd's resume is thin compared to other bona fide ATGs.

Comment

Working...
              X